Girlfriend?!?~Shuyang

Today Y/n is gonna meet up with her best friend,Shuyang.It's not like they don't see each-other often but he went to Korea for 4 months and he still goes to school here but is barley even there.Y/n went to Shuyang's house.

Y/n POV
Y/n:"Shuyang!!!"I hug him tight.
Shuyang:"Can you stop"I'm confused but I slowly let go.But I am gonna ask him why.
Y/n:"What's wrong?"
Shuyang:"Well my girlfriend said I can't let anybody else touch me"Wait what?
Y/n:Girlfriend?!?
Shuyang:"Yup,But lets talk more about it in my room."When we get in I hop on his bed.
Shuyang:"I need you to get off"Huh?
Y/n:"Why?! Did your girlfriend tell you that girls can't touch your stuff?"
Shuyang:"She did"I scoff what is up with him?
Y/n:"Why are you acting like a 5 year old,Shuyang"
Shuyang:"Just get off my bed!"I get off.
Y/n:"Fine!You know what you've been acting like a brat ever since your girlfriend thing.Im leaving!"I open the door and slam it.
Mrs.Ren:"What happened Y/n?"
Y/n:"Shuyang's acting like a jerk because of his girlfriend he got at Korea."
Mrs.Ren:"I'm sorry let me go talk to him.Stay here you can have some cookies I made."
Shuyang POV
Now that Y/n left then I ca-
Mom:"Shuyang!"Ugh"why are you being so mean to Y/n and girlfriend!"
Shuyang:"Chill mom,and"I told her.
Mom:"Oh ok got it"My mom leaves and I do to.
Mom:"Y/n there's nothing to worry about it's just a stupid boy thing"She lied and I know.Y/n looks down and just said "Oh ok".
Shuyang:"So mom I'm going to the park"
Mom:"Ok honey but bring Y/n with you"
We head out the door.
Y/n:"So how long have you've been dating"She said trying to not make eye contact.
Shuyang:"About idk 3 months."
Y/n:"Oh what's her name?"
Shuyang:"Kim Lila,she's super pretty and nice ,sweet, funny and will always have my back."
Y/n POV
My heart hurts after he said all that I mean I'm all those things and had his back for 12 years!
Wait do like Shuyang?Oh no this is bad.
Shuyang:Hey she's ft(FaceTime) me."Great.
Lila:"Hey Yang yang"Her voice is like a angel.
Shuyang:"Hey cutie"
Y/n:"Hi I'm Y/n"
Lila:"Why are you with another girl Yang Yang get away from him he's mine!"Jeez harsh.
Lila:"Y/n why don't you go Barry yourself and never come back.Oh and we kiss all the time so don't even think about kissing him."I felt a tear fall out of my eye and then sit down on the swing.
Shuyang:"Y/n are you ok I'm sorry."
Y/n:"Why are you sorry I'm sorry,Im sorry I can't be your girlfriend I can't be good enough,I'm sorry that I like you and want you to like me back,I'm sorry I had to make your girlfriend mad."Next thing I knew a pair of lips were on mine.
Shuyang:"No I'm sorry for lying"
Y/n:"What do you mean?"
Shuyang:"That isn't really my girlfriend she works at Jyp and I asked her to be my fake girlfriend because I wanted to see if you'd get jealous and I like you too"I'm jungshook
Y/n:"Really?!"
Shuyang:"Ya so want to be my girlfriend?"
Y/n:"Yes!"We kiss again.
Lila:"Ewww gross I'm still here"we laugh and they lived happily ever after.