Bullied~Mingrui

So I was bullied and still am but I kinda got used to it I know how to fight but are they worth it?Nah they're a bunch of hillbillies(IDK)
Mingrui:"Hey twerp"Ugh And here we go again
Y/n:"Hi Mingrui"I say with a smile.He smirks
Mingrui:"Are you ready I got you a present"He pulls out a necklace I got from my mom before she died.I try to get but he moves his hand.
Y/n:"Give it back!!"He just laughs and drops it on the floor and almost stomps on it but stops.
Mingrui:"Why do you want it?"He picks it up and swings it in-front of my face.
Y/n:"Mingrui just give it back please"I beg him
Mingrui:"Let me think about it"He put it in his pocket.I hate him.I grab his collar and ouch him against the wall then punch him in the face 2 times he starts bleeding I kick him in the stomach the he falls and I take my necklace.
Y/n:"Bye twerp"I wave then giggle.
Time skip~3 weeks
Mingrui has not talked to me and wasn't at school and it was freakin me out because he might be planning something for me.I hear a knock on my door.I get up and open it.
Mingrui:"Hi Y/n"He says then I close the door on him but he knocks again and I open it.
Y/n:"What?!?"
Mingrui:"I'm really sorry for bullying you for 5 years"He looked genuine but I still don't trust him.
Y/n:"Just because I beat you up you apologize? You know how I felt I wish you never existed"
Mingrui:"Y/n I'm sorry I really am and I've been planning on apologizing before the whole thing started.I like you Y/n I really do and I don't know why I bully you it's just me plain old me and I'm so sorry.Will you ever forgive me."I think about it and ya I forgive him.
Y/n:"Ok you have to more than that to make me forgive you."
Mingrui:"Ok then let's go"He takes my hand and we walk somewhere.
Y/n:"Where are we going?"
Mingrui:"Somewhere"he stops so I do to and I look down out our hands and we were still holding hands.I blush he starts walking again and out hands are still connected.
Mingrui:"Here we are"We were at his house?
Y/n:"Why we at your house?"He doesn't answer instead he opens the door and we go in his room.
Mingrui:"You can sit on my bed"I sit on it.And he pulls out......................his diary?He walks over and sits and put the diary on his lap.
Mingrui:"This is my 2nd grade diary this is what it say."I really like Y/n she is so pretty, cute,smart and is so kind.She helps me with my math.How do I talk to her.Im in 3rd grade now and I think I'm just gonna be cool so I'm gonna steak pencils from her.4th grade I love her she's so sweet and she always sticks around I'm glade we're in the same class.5th grade I think she doesn't like me I'm sad she always give me mean looks because I steal her stuff I want to apologize but I'm to scared.7th grade haven't wrote in this in a long time but I think I'm gonna apologize today I'm gonna show her my diary then ask her out and she says no then my hearts gonna break."Omg that was IDK
Y/n:"Omg Mingrui I'm so sorry you just didn't know how to express your feelings I'm such a jerk."
Mingrui:"It's ok cause it was my fault for choosing the wrong way."
Y/n:"Any chance you still gonna ask me out?"
Mingrui:"Of course.Ji Y/n will you be my girlfriend?"I'm so happy.
Y/n:"hmmm should I except?"
Mingrui:"Yes"
Y/n:"Yes"And we lived happily ever after.

Hope you liked it cause I'm tired but I'm still gonna try to post every day.