"I did not. I just took a punch so I could land another on him.", she said.

"My point is to try and stay safe in this one.", he said as he noticed Hugh's car slowing down.

"Yeah yeah. I'll try.", she said and he pulled the car to a stop. They both got down and ran after Hugh and Pablo who were already running.

Up ahead they saw Raven running in the direction of the forest though she wasn't close.

"Raven stop!!", Pablo yelled and she turned back to see them. She was breathing erratically.

"No. You all should stay away from me.", she said and whipped out a gun which made them all stop in their tracks.

"Raven. There's no point running. It will all go down smoothly if you don't.", Hugh said and Pablo took a step closer.

"You should have told us. You should have told me.", Pablo said. "Didn't you say I was one of the few family members you had? You should have.", he said and took a step closer

"And what would you have done huh?", she asked and before he could reply she spoke. "You would have just taken me to the police and left me to rot there.", she said.

"Well at least Ana wouldn't have died.", he said stepping closer.

"No!", she yelled. "You cannot pin that on me. Sidney killed Ana, not me.",

"Well, she wouldn't have if you hadn't involved her in the first place. Not that I'm justifying her but....",

"Shut up!! Just shut up!! You all think I'm at fault but did you know what Sarah did? I warned her.", she started oblivious to Madisyn and Pablo coming closer.

"I warned her not to. But she just had to fight back. She had to. Why did she? She should have apologised. If she did and had left Josh alone she wouldn't be dead by now. I told her to stay away from him.", she seethed and then noticed how close Pablo was.

"And I told you to stay away from me!!", she shouted and cocked the gun. Pablo stiffened for a while but despite what Raven had done. She wouldn't shoot him, right?

So he walked straight on. "Raven if you just... arghhh!!", he screamed as he felt a searing pain through his leg. She had shot him in the leg. He fell to the ground and Raven looked terrified at what she had done.

She heard a siren and turned to look. Madisyn saw this as her chance and ran full speed towards Raven. When Raven turned she raised her gun to shoot but never did as Madisyn reached to tackle her to the ground and the gun flew out of her reach.

Hugh ran to Pablo's side as Madisyn and Raven continued fighting. Ian raised his gun and aimed to shoot but Madisyn kept getting in the way.

Madisyn delivered two punches but before she could give another Raven gutted her in the stomach with her knee. Madisyn groaned and saw Raven reaching for her gun.

She gripped Raven's leg and pulled her back. Raven turned and punched Madisyn. But that didn't stop her as she lunged for Raven again.

They kept fighting and throwing punches until Raven punched Madisyn and she tasted blood. Madisyn turned to spit it out.

She lunged for Raven again but this time Raven had her gun and as she turned she shot Madisyn in the stomach.

Madisyn paused and looked down at the area of the gunshot. Blood was slowly seeping out and staining her shirt. She fell to the ground and Ian yelled.

As Raven stood to run she didn't make it far as Ian shot her in the leg and then at her shoulder. She tried running but fell and before she could get up two policemen ran got to her and pinned her down before cuffing her.

Ian ran to Madisyn and he took her in his arms. She was blinking slowly.

"Madisyn stay with me. C'mon stay with me.", he said.

"It hurts Ian. It really does.", she said slowly.

"I told you not to do anything. I told you.", he said.

"I know but I couldn't help it.", she said and chuckled lightly but it turned to her coughing out some blood.

"Shit. Shit. Don't do this c'mon. The ambulance is here just stay with me.", he said as two men rushed towards them with a stretcher.

She groaned as she started feeling light-headed.

"C'mon Maddie stay with me.", he said as they carried her to the ambulance.

"I thought you hated that name.", she said lightly before darkness clouded her vision and the faint voices of Ian telling her to be awake.

I know I said it's the end and it is. But there's an epilogue so you guys see how the rest of them continue their lives.

Vote, Comment, Share
SJ💝