(11) - Happiness? Really? -

Wang Yibo's POV

We currently at 'family dinner' with Dr.Zhang family. They're lovely and kind family.
Sometimes I noticed Dr.Zhang's mom looking at us with sadness clearly visible in her eyes.

Dr.Zhang said her mom liked us very much. She's our fans she said. When Dr. Zhang explain what happen between me and Zhan-ge to her mother, she said her mother crying heavily. She said she doesn't understand why there's foolish people like the two of us, who lying to each other in order to make the other happy.

Happiness.
I don't know what it's meant now. I used to know what happiness is but now I'm not sure anymore.

I keep going with Zhan-ge lies in order to make him happy.
But when I said I was gonna get married.
He look hurt and disappointed.

Then what should I do Zhan-ge?
You said you want to see me get married. You said that's your wish. But why are you sad?

Did you know I'm hurting too?

Seeing you lies and pretending around me it's hurting me Zhan-ge.

I know you do all of that, lying and keeping secret because you care about me too much. But Zhan-ge take a good look at my eyes, you'll see I'm hurting.

Sometimes I just wanna scream in his face to stop all of this already. I'm tired.
But I don't have the heart to confront Zhan-ge about all of those. He'll cry. And I don't want to see Zhan-ge cry. I don't like seeing Zhan-ge cry.

"So how about at the 5th? It's still 10 days away. Yibo said he wants to held a private wedding. So we don't need any complicated preparations right?" Dr. Zhang's dad said wake me up from my daydream.

"Sure" I said.

Dr.Zhang dad look at me smiling with a hint of sadness. They're good people.

I won't be able to do anything to pay for their kindness. I smile back at him.

"It's settled then" Zhan-ge said looking a bit teary. He look at me smiling.

I hate your smile Zhan-ge. Don't smile at me with tears pooling in your eyes. That tears in your eyes, I wonder if those are tears of happiness or sadness Zhan-ge?

**********************

"Zhan-ge looks. What about this one?" He looks up. He looks paler and paler. My heart hurts every time I look at him.

I try another wedding suit because Zhan-ge didn't like the previous one.

We are at the boutique, fitting for my wedding attire.

"Perfect!" He give me thumbs up and smile widely. It's been a while since I saw the smile. His smile lately always look sad and it's make me sad too.

"Great! This is the one then" I look at my reflection at the body mirror. If Zhan-ge like it then this is it.

"Ah Zhan-ge. They also have this model in white. I choose them for yours. Can you please try it out to see if it's fits?" For every suit I tried today, I asked for the white version too. I want to see Zhan-ge wearing the suit.

"Nah, it won't be necessary" He shook his head, looking at me, still with the same sad smile.

"Oh, Come on. Just try it. Let's take a picture together" I drag him and handed the suit.