(06) - Is It The End? -

Xiao Zhan POV

It's today.
The day my wish will granted.

Yibo's wedding day.

I stand in front of the altar.
Waiting for Yibo enter the church.

My mind wandering to last night event. Our final dinner together.

-Flashback-

"Zhan-ge" Yibo call me while I'm doing the dishes.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for everything you've done for me. I'll forever feeling grateful to you" He said in low voice giving me back hugs, putting his head on my shoulder.

"I'll do my best to repay everything you've done to me, I promise"

I stop doing the dishes, dry my hand.

"Just be happy. That's what I want" I stroke his hand on my waist. Pats his hair softly, he loves when I do that.

He nods.

"Yibo"

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"For everything"

'For Lying to you. For Leaving you. For Dying before you' I smile bitterly.

"Me too. I'm sorry, too" He said nuzzling a bit.

"For what?"

"For everything"

"Silly!" Is the only respons I said. I hit his head softly.

"Be happy okay? Always. Promise me"

"Mn" He nods.

"Yibo.."

"Hmm"

"Zhan-ge Ai Ni" I said to him.

This'll be the last time I can say it to him.

"Me too" He said softly, hugging me tighter.

-End of Flashback-

*********************

The wedding march echoing inside the church.

The church is Yibo and I favorite. We found this small church when we had a photoshoot nearby. We fall in love with the church building and the lovely garden surrounding it.
Yibo said he'll definitely get married here. He joked at that time, he'll marry me here.

I don't know how many time I beg god above to grant his abrupt wishes. Little did I know, Yibo somehow managed to really get married here. Sadly, his partner isn't me.

I shake my head and smile bitterly.

'I thought that time I'll be waiting at the altar as his partner, who know, here I am really standing near the altar as his best man'

God above. If you gonna grants his wish, can you please do it fully? Not just a part of his wish? You let him get married here, but how could you forget to partnered him up with me? I laughs as the silly thought crossed my head.

I turn my head to the door when I hear the MC annouce the arrival of the Groom and Bride.

There is he. Walking forward. Looking so stunning. Stole my breath for a moment.

For a split second, I can't see his bride at his side, smiling beautifully. Yibo is the only one I can see.

He walked forward keeping eye contact with me.