(04) - Forgive Me -

Xiao Zhan POV

I made a mistake.
I forgot to take the pain killer this morning so now I got what I deserved.

I crouched down in the middle of the aisle in the supermarket. I go out to get the groceries. Yibo ask me to cook him his favorite food tonight.

Everything seems blurry. I can't hold the pain anymore.

"Hey, are you alright?" A kind hearted auntie ask me.

"Cloud Recess Hospital" That's the last thing I remember before passing out.

I open my eyes to stern looking Xichen-ge.

"How many hour I passed out?" I tried to sit and rubbing my forehead. I still feel slightly dizzy.

"That's the first thing you asked?" Xichen-ge sounds mad.

"Than what should I ask? Where is this? I know this is a hospital" I said.

"No. You should ask what are you gonna say to Wang Yibo"

"What?" I look up immediately. I feel more dizzy.

"Yo- you tell him?" I ask looking at Xichen-ge.

He's staring at me, not saying anything.

"Ge please" I said, pleading.

He sighs.

"No I didn't. But he called when you get transported here, the medic said they'll bring you here. So he ask for me. He said he'll get here in 4 hour".

I lie back down. "Thanks god"

"That what I said to him 4 hour ago. So he should arrive in any minute" Xichen-ge said and sit down in the sofa.

"What?"

'Damn, Xichen-ge is mad'

"Ge, please get these IV drips off. Please. Please. Get this as my dying message"

"ZHAN! Never ever say that again to me! NEVER!" He looks extremely mad now.

'Bad choice of words'

"Forgive me. But please take these off"

He walks towards me and yank my ear.

"Next time you forgot to take your pain killer. I'll expose everything to Yibo"

I rubs my ears. That's hurts. Xichen-ge take off the IV drips, still glaring dagger at me.

"I promise" I get down the bed and walks inside the bathroom.

A few seconds later someone open the door roughly.

"ZHAN-GE"

"WHERE IS HE?"

Here he comes.

"Here" I walks out, flick off some water to his face.

He frown.

"Don't yell. This is hospital" I said lying in the bed.

"Ge! What's wrong with you?" He looks at me frowning, he looks annoyed?

"Stop it. I feel dizzy" I closed my eyes.

"Xichen-ge, why Zhan-ge suddenly fainted out of nowhere?"

I open my eyes and look at Xichen-ge.

"Umm.. He just work too much so he got exhausted and there's not enough calcium in his diet. That's why he fainted today"

"Zhan ge. How could you are the only one that's lack of calcium? We ate the same food for years and work at the same field. Why the fuck are you fainted when you're resting?" He shake my body.