Ch.13 [EDITED]

Armino

I pulled her into my arms, " nothing happened baby, Turo just needs some rest how long you been standing there?" I asked her, rubbing my hands over her arms seeing her shiver. She looked down almost like she had something she didn't want to tell me, " I-I haven't been here long, I was j-just wandering around when I saw you and them bring Turo up the stairs" she said looking up at me then down again. 'She's definitely hiding something' I thought to myself watching her fidget , playing with her hands an wringing them out. THUMP,THUMP,THUMP. I look up just in time to see Tank and Gunter reach the last step, giving me a look that says they'll see me later, before nodding their heads in respect and leaving. I looked around our girl standing in front me, what can we do? I looked back at her, " Do you want to watch a movie my love? We can make some snacks until around dinner time and then cook dinner together" I said, waiting for her response, she nodded looking down shyly. I smiled she had her own charm, something I knew no one would be able to deny. I grabbed her hand and brought her to the kitchen where we would figure out what to snack on. "C-can we make some caramel popcorn and have some chips with chocolate as well?" she asked smiling up at me ,full of energy all of a sudden. So she had a sweet tooth 'she's going to be a handful' I smiled at her "yes, we can my love why don't you go pick out a movie, they are under the cabinet in the living room you'll see them as soon as you open it" I spoke turning around to begin her our snacks, her little foot steps quickly padding out of the kitchen.

Bunny

I left the kitchen quickly, he was so sweet most people who brought someone into their house probably would have looked at me like I was crazy asking for so much, or maybe all people where this hospitable, 'I really need to get out more' I thought to myself making it into the living room. Seeing the cabinet he was talking about, next to the TV, I went over and opened it, they had many movies ranging from romance to horror and even some foreign films. They were all put in alphabetical order and had color coded stickers to show the genre, 'someone is anal about organization', I read the titles seeing Godzilla in the sci-fi section wiggling happily, I have been wanting to see this movie for a while now. I shut the cabinet and walked a short way over to the TV stand looking for the port where the disk would go. Coming up empty handed I stood there for a moment, 'where could it be?', it wasn't around the TV like mine was. " Do you need help?" I jumped startled dropping the DVD in the process, turning around I smiled sheepishly nodding my head. Mino came over putting the tray of snacks down , grabbing the disk off the floor and opening a cabinet just under the TV revealing a ps4, 'oooh, that makes sense' I thought to myself. They didn't have a tv with a disk spot because they had another device to put the Cd in. I looked up at him, "come on little love lets go sit on the couch ill dim the lights and shut the blinds" he said guiding me to the couch. Letting me go I sat down and made myself comfortable grabbing a blanket that was already on the couch, turning to watch as he pressed a button the side of the wall and the lights dimmed. He came back over to the couch and plopped down after having put the remote on the on the arm rest. He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the forehead, causing me to blush while wrapping the blanket a little more snuggly around me. Then he turned to face the tv as the movie began playing,me as well.

The movie was about a quarter of the way through when I began feeling tired , I turned to see Mino sleeping leaned to the side of the couch. Looking at him I could see that he was relaxed more so than he normally was throughout the day. He wasn't as tense as Turo was, but he was still normally very tense. I continued looking at him, going back to my previous thoughts on whether or not I wanted to stay. They hadn't been mean to me, if anything they were the exact opposite. They took care of my every need while I was here, and I had admittedly been here only a week, I slept the first two days my body was very tired, as roe had told me. They had even save and if what hey where saying earlier was true someone had kidnapped me, they weren't keeping me here against my will, and Roe told me I could leave whenever I wanted. I didn't want to leave but I didn't want to over stay my welcome, my own family had never been this nice to me, 'I like it here' I thought to myself dozing off, I would stay. Closing my eyes , not realizing that someone was watching us the whole time.

Third

Both man and woman slept on the couch, not noticing the intent gaze of the man who had been previously sleeping, watching both his lovers rest. He couldn't be more happy to see them safe after having woken up and being a bit disoriented from the pain in his abdomen, he was almost in a panic when he realized neither of them were in the room with him. He walked down the stairs to see them sleeping soundly on the couch. They would be fine, he wouldn't worry about anything he decided. Being worried would only make him tense and he wouldn't be able to handle that and be attentive to them. He went up to the couch and kissed their heads he'd, cook dinner tonight.