Why?

So I decided I would write a small chapter about why I chose to do a mafia book. I've grown up listening to my father tell me about how gangs and things like the mafia weren't as they ar e now. They used to be about family and collectiveness as a whole community. They weren't about drugs, money, stealing, gang initiations or anything else. They were about helping put the community, making sure the ones they loved had a home,food, and shelter. If one family didnt have that then another would help them, it was a cycle. Then there were some fools who decided that giving was just to much, they had a family to feed so they started forming there own, drugs on the street didnt help and it only got worse. Gangs/Mafias used to mean protection, that's why I decided I would make a book based off of that. People here the word gang or mafia and they think all bad that's how its is now, but back then those words had real meaning. And that is why I've decided to do this book. Gotta little repetitive there😏.
Also I know I said that I would post every day but then I decoded that I would make the chapters longer so I've been working on that. Sometimes when I right I go back and revise so many times its crazy.