Ch. 11 [EDITED]

Bunny

   After watching Supernatural I realized that it was now 1 p.m., and they still weren't here. I considered where they could be and what might be taking them so long. 'Were they hurt? Did they need help? Who were they with and are they hurt?' Sitting down and thinking things over, I realized that my overwhelming ability to overthinks the possibilities of what could be vs why actually was making me panic. I had no real reason to be worried about them if anything I should be thinking about how to escape and call the cops. Then again, they really hadn't done anything to hurt me, the fed me, gave me a place to sleep, and a few other things as well.
     I still hadn't decided if I was going to stay, I don't want to burden anyone with the problems that I have. I also don't want to be alone because being alone isn't for everyone, and I know that it would drive me crazy. Looking back sure I'd only been here a few days but I couldn't possibly think about going back and living by myself as I had. I would stay, I decided they have taken care of me so far, I just pray that they don't hurt me.
       Walking around again I realized that I had only seen the hallway and the kitchen, bedrooms didn't really count. So getting off of the comfortable black couch, I started my little exploration. Walking around the downstairs some more it seemed to me that this house was designed to be homely, and had warm neutral colors added to the walls. They had shelves with books that looked like they had been read many times. There were a few more pictures on the walls, mostly of landscapes. Upon closer inspection of them, It appeared to me that these paintings were hand made, and signed. I couldn't understand the handwriting on them but, I started to wonder 'did they make these?' And if so, WOW! I wasn't very artistically talented but whoever made these paintings were. Every detail on them was perfect, and the placing of them above the fireplace was equally enactment.
      Turning from the wall I traveled back up the stairs where I realized at the end of the hallway were another set of stairs. 'Who needs this many stairs in a house?' I thought. Walking past the bedrooms since there happened to be only two on what I now knew to be the second floor. Stopping at the end of the hallway and looking up the stairs, trying to see how far they went I almost fell when I looked down to see a blue ball with what looked like a name on it picking it up read it ,'Gia, hmm' I thought out loud, I wonder who that is, sitting the ball down and continuing up the stairs. Looking on the walls I saw what looked like inscriptions, all in different languages. Whoever designed this home must have been extremely expansive in their ideas. The inscriptions were also different colors and sizes, almost like graffiti. Stopping on the third floor I looked around and saw 7 closed doors.
    Walking up to the first one, I knocked "Hey, anyone in there?" No one answered so I assumed it was safe. Opening the door, and going inside I saw that it was some sort of art studio, with easels, paint, and a large window, I'm guessing for inspiration. Going to look out the window, I saw that all around the home were trees, both big and small. Looking closer I could see a car riding through them, almost like it was... COMING TOWARD THE HOUSE! Running out of the room and back down both flights of stairs I ran towards the couch swan diving onto it, then falling off of it. Getting up and dusting myself off I grabbed a book from the nearest shelf and sat down, They were home.