~Chapter 13~

(This takes place two weeks later. Also: Warning!! There will be some triggering stuff so just a heads up!! Enjoy!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next two weeks at school was fine. I kept my distance from Eric and his friends as far as I could. I could see him glaring at me out of the corner of my eyes. Oh, if I only knew how much worse my day would get.......

After the bell rang and everyone left, I was still at my desk finishing up, since I had to stay after school to finish taking some notes. Once I finished, I closed my notebook and put it away into my school bag. I thanked the teacher for letting me stay and I left the classroom. I started walking down the hall, past the classroom and headed for the main door. I was 5 feet from the entrance when I was suddenly grabbed and pulled into the girl's restroom. I wanted to scream, but a hand was covering my mouth! I turned my head to see who it was, and my heart sank. It was Eric. He smiled sadistically at me. "If you scream, I will hurt you." He hissed, keeping a firm grip on me. My heart started racing rapidly, and I was breathing quickly. I desperately tried to think of a way to escape, but couldn't come up with any solutions! The only thing I could come up with was to just run for it. Just as I was ready to run out of his grasp, he threw me onto the floor and held me down. I started panicking as I realized what he was doing. "Stop! Eric please!" I pleaded, but he ignored me! He was just smiling at me, and ripped my pants off. I was crying, begging and pleading for him to stop. He didn't listen and instead, took off his own pants and boxers. I was sobbing, trying to evade him. But he held my legs firmly, and ripped my underwear off. That's.......That's when I felt the most excruciating pain I ever had felt. I screamed at the top of my lungs and luckily one of my teachers, Mr. Forester, was still around. He came running into the bathroom and after seeing what Eric was doing, he ran to him and pulled him off of me. "Go!! I will take care of him!" He shouted, holding Eric in place. I quickly got up, grabbed my pants and ran out of there. I didn't even stop until I got home. When I got into the house, I ran up to my room while ignoring my mom who was asking me what was wrong. I ran up the stairs and once I opened my bedroom door, I shut it quickly and collapsed onto my bed. I just sat there, trying to grasp my head on what the hell just happened. I was shaking, and I couldn't stop the tears. I had to talk to someone. My mind quickly thought of Carly, so I didn't even hesitate to call her. After telling her just to come over, she finally arrived and sat next to me on my bed. It was then that I only noticed that she brought Lily too. "Amy, what happened?" Carly asked, looking at me concerned. "Amy?" Lily asked. I slowly lifted up my head and turned towards Carly to face her. Tears kept coming down my face. "C-C-Carly......." I choked out, hiccupping between sobs. Carly could see this was serious so she sat closer to me, and Lily sat next to me on the opposite side. "Shh......It's okay Amy." Carly replied softly, rubbing my back. "You can tell us. We will always be here for you. Just take it easy." I slowly started to calm down and after I was calm enough, I explained everything to Carly about what happened. I could see her eyes go wide. Lily just sat there, listening. After I was done explaining, I burst into tears again. "Jesus......." Carly murmured, looking down, before looking back up at me. "Did he-" she started, but I quickly cut her off. "N-No. He didn't." I replied, closing my legs tightly. "H-He didn't have enough t-time......" I buried my face into my hands and started crying again. But this time, I felt something soft touch my shoulder. I looked up to see a familiar blue shirt. Lily had pulled me into a hug. "L-Lily.....?" I choked out, being completely caught off guard. "It's okay Amy." She said softly, still hugging me. I couldn't hold back anymore, and I just buried my head into her arms, fully sobbing. Eric had done some pretty bad things to me when I was little in the past, but this......this crossed the line! After a few minutes, I calmed down and just sat there with Carly and Lily by my sides. I was still in shock. It was silent for a long time. It was only broken when Carly spoke. "Wanna play a game?" She asked. I turned to her and smiled. "Y-Yeah......that would make me feel better." I weakly replied, still sniffling slightly. Lily smiled, and we played a few board games. I don't know what I would do without my friends.  But......I.......I couldn't help but.......

.............miss Jack.......

............I felt strange towards him.......

After a few board games, Lily had left and promised she would be back tomorrow. Carly stayed, and she could see something was bugging me. "What's on your mind?" She asked, giving me a questioning look. I sighed before looking up at her. "I.......I miss.......I miss Jack......" I admitted. She didn't say anything. She just listened. ".......And.......I.......I......I feel......odd.......when I think of him......" Carly then carefully described to me what I was feeling. She said I was having feelings for him. I quickly cut her off, saying there was NO WAY that I was having feelings for him. NO.WAY. She told me to think about it, and she left. I sighed, laying in bed after I got into my pajamas. I couldn't stop thinking about what she said.

............Could I be falling for him.......?