I was about sat on the backseat but babies occupied it.. i sighed and sat on the passenger seat damn pizza pasta biryani i am not able to tie the seat belt urghh whyy..

"Wait a min" he said and leaned closer to me.. i swear to my dairy milk chocolate my heartbeat quickened like a metro train...

He pulled the seat belt and helped me to tie it and then his eyes met mine.. ayee his brown eyes just like my favourite brownies yummy..we had an eyelock while i was thinking about my favourite brownies..

"Dadda stalt da cal" insha's voice from backseat broke our moment..

He cleared his throat and sat on the driving seat and started driving while i was thinking about chocolates and brownies...

And we reached..

There lawn was decorated like us..

I saw Avni bhabhi was sitting and talking with some guest i walked towards her and hugged her

"Hiii nandu" she wished me cheerfully..

"Hiii bhabhi" i smiled...

"You are looking beautiful" she complimented..

"Thank you bhabhi" i said softly..

And then i gave the bowl of haldi to neo aunty..

Everyone started applying haldi on her while i was clicking her picture as neil bhai told me to do so..

Imagine Avni..

After haldi ceremony neo aunty stopped me she insisted me to have lunch

"Masimaa uuu alle loting bfoul" aweee insha is the cutest..

"Thanks inshuu" i pulled her cheeks..and give a tight kiss on her cheek..which she returned with equal flavour..

"Had your lunch insha" i asked and she nodded negatively with a pout..

"Ok chalo I'll feed you" i said

"Nai dadda te saath" she replied..

"You want to have your lunch with dadda" i asked and she bobbed her head..