chapter thirteen

Arabella≫

I was currently looking for something to wear.

I was trying to hurry because I had 10 minutes to get ready for school and I didn't want to risk being late.

Throwing on a pair of black leggings and a oversized hoodie, I quickly applied some eyeliner and mascara.

Grabbing my bag, phone and keys I jogged downstairs.

Slipping on a pair of black vans I rushed out the door.

Jack≫

I was leaning against my car, waiting for Bella to arrive.

I told the guys that I would meet them inside.

Seeing the familiar black range rover pull into the school parking lot, I took a deep breath, preparing my self for what I was going to do next.

I waited a minute or two while she parked her vehicle and got out.

Taking another deep breath I walked over to her.

Her back was facing me, so she didn't expect me.

Locking her doors and grabbing her stuff she turned around.

A smile quickly made its way onto her face.

"oh hey ja-"

I didn't let her finished.

"You're a fucking bitch" I hissed.

"what?" She mumbled, obviously confused.

By now, a crowd had made its way around us and was watching.

"Are you fucking deaf?" I laughed humourlessly, "I said you're a fucking bitch".

"What the fuck did I do?" She scoffed.

I didn't exactly prepare for this so I quickly made something up on the spot.

Getting in her face, I said loudly so everyone would hear, "you know what you fucking did".

"No actually I don't. Please enlighten me" she said rolling her eyes.

"What the fuck did I say to you about rolling your eyes?" I said, trying to make it look like I was pissed off.

"you're a fucking dick" I could tell she was getting angrier by the minute and that's exactly what I wanted.

"Tell me something I don't know babe" I smirked.

"Don't fucking call me that"

"Call you what? Babe" I laughed, knowing it would piss off.

Behind us, I could hear the quiet voices of the crowd. I knew everyone was listening, and that was exactly what I wanted.

"Why the fuck are you acting like this?" She asked, her expression changing from angry to confused.

"Like what?"

"Like a dick!" She exclaimed.

"Aren't I always a dick?" I stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No, last night you were different. You acted like the real you, not some kind of monster"

I froze up.

Shit, I knew what I had to say know and it was the one thing that pained me to say.

"This is the real me what are you talking about?" I humourlessly chuckled once again.

"Last night I was just being nice to you so I could get into your pants. The secrets out now, I was just using you. It's shame I didn't get to the part where I could see what was under those clothes" I said, trailing my eyes up and down her body.

"no y-you're lying" she stuttered, and it was visible that she was about to cry.

"why would I lie?" I smirked.

"you wouldn't do that" her voice cracked as a tear slide down her cheek.

It took everything in me not to grab her and pull her into my arms and tell her everything I said was a lie, but I couldn't do that.

I was doing the right thing to keep her safe.

Then I said it, something that made her completely loose it.

"I fucking hate you" I said, loud and clear for everyone to hear.

"fuck you jack" she burst out crying and shoved past me and jogged into the school.

I saw Brooke jog after her from the corner of my eye.

Turning around I faced the crowd.

"What the fuck are you all looking at?" I barked, just as the bell rang.

They all scattered off and went inside the school but I walked over to my car and got in.

Banging my fists on the steering wheel a few times, letting out the anger.

I drive out the parking lot, praying that The Lions knew me and Bella were done and that I hated her and she wasn't in my life anymore.

-------------------------

IM RLLY RLLY RLLY RLLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ITS BEEN MORE THEN A WEEK BUT IVE BEEN RLLY STRESSED OUT ABOUT SCHOOL AND I DIDNT HAVE TIME FOR WRITING IM SORRY AND THIS CHAPTER IS RLLY CRAPPY AND SHORT AND I PROMISE ILL MAKE IT UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. AND I FEEL RLLY SHITTY FOR GIVINF YOU GUYS A SHITTY CHAPTER AND UGH. IM SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4k+ READS AND 300+ VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY SO PLS COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER. ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY AND ILY!!!!! :(

15+votes for the next chapter? <3