chapter nine

Jack≫

I got out of my car just as I heard the school bell, indicating lunch had just started.

Cameron had forced me to come to school.

He was the oldest and most mature and he always forced me to get a good education.

I'm in a gang so why the fuck do I even need to get good grades when I already have a job, I thought to myself.

I walked towards the entrance and smirked as everyone moved to the side.

Walking in the first person I saw was Arabella, she was at her locker with her blonde friend who seemed annoying.

I knew what I had to do. I had to make her hate me, I know she already did but I needed her to hate me to the point where she would never talk to me.

I wasn't stupid enough to talk to her in public and make it look like to the lions that she was 'involved' with me because they would make her a target. I mean I didn't care about her but I wasnt that cold hearted to let her get hurt.

I took a deep breath and walked down the hall.

I knocked into Arabella's shoulder and all her books fell.

She looked back along with blondie.

I saw the pissed look in her eyes but the minute she saw it was me, it vanished.

That wasn't a good thing.

There was no emotion on my face, I quickly looked ahead of me and walked into the cafeteria, where the boys were.

Arabella≫

I quickly walked to my locker, trying to avoid bumping into anyone.

As I was walking, I felt somebody beside me.

I looked over and it was Brooke.

"You don't look so well" she said, her eyes full of concern.

"Yeah I don't feel so well either" I mumbled.

It was true, ever since I got to school I felt like shit.

I had a migraine, my face was apparently very pale and I just felt very weak.

Finally we reached my locker and I was about to open it when somebody banged into me from behind.

I looked back glaring but my eyes softened a bit when i saw it was jack.

He looked back for a second and his face was emotionless.

I didn't want to act suspicious, so I mumbled jerk loud enough for Brooke to hear.

I was about to bend down to gather my books when there was a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Ow" I grumbled.

Brooke grabbed onto my shoulders and asked me if I was alright.

"Yeah I'll be fine"

I picked up my books and put them in my locker.

"Let's go" I said interlocking arms with Brooke, as we headed off in jacks direction. To the cafeteria.

Walking through the doors.

I groaned at the loud voices, why couldn't everyone just talk quietly.

I lined up beside Brooke as she bought some lunch.

It was pizza today, my favourite. But for some odd reason I didn't find it appetizing and I didn't feel hungry at all.

We walked towards our 'group' and we both took a seat.