chapter five

Arabella≫

Remember how I kind of promised Brooke that I would never talk to jack?

Well I kind of broke that promise, but I didn't mean to.

I was walking out of the school and it was exactly 3:37, I had stayed after school for a bit longer because my English teacher had to talk to me because somehow Brooke and I had disrupted the class?

Brooke had got out of staying after school somehow but I hadn't.

I walked to my car and was about to pull out my keys and when I felt a presence behind me.

I quickly turned around and saw jack standing there laughing.

I was beyond pissed but I didn't show it.

I ignored him and opened the car door when he slammed it shut from behind me, and obviously he was stronger than me so there was no point in fighting him.

I sighed in defeat and turned around once again.

"What do you want?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"Nothing" he shrugged.

"Then can I go now?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"What did I tell you about rolling your eyes?" He asked, anger quickly taking over him.

"I don't fucking remember?" I scoffed.

"Listen, you seem like a grea- wait never mind, you don't seem like a great guy. You're a dick, and you're very annoying. So can you please leave me the fuck alone because you're not the type of person i want to be associated with" I fake smiled.

"So I su-" I was cut off by being pushed against my car, so my back was pressed against the door.

Jack had both his hands on either side of me, and his face was dangerously close to mine.

"Listen, I don't think you know who I am. I'm not exactly a nice person, I could easily kill you if I wanted to. You're new here, I get it but that doesn't fucking mean you can talk to me like that. Got it?"

My eyes were wide and I was scared shitless.

"GOT IT?" He screamed in my face.

I squeezed my eyes shut and moved my face to the side.

"g-got it" I stuttered.

"Good" he said in a quiet voice and finally let go of me and walked away.

I stood there for a few seconds not sure what to do.

I quickly opened the door and fumbled around trying to start the car.

What the fuck was that? I knew jack was a dick and he could get mad easily but I didn't really expect him to lay a hand on me.

I pulled out of the parking lot, and made my way home.

Still scared and shaking.

Jack≫

I made my way to my car which was parked near the exist of the parking lot.

I was fuming with anger, who the fuck did this bitch think she was?

I gave her a ride yesterday and now she somehow thinks she can talk to me like that.

She's new around here but she needs to know the rules.

Did I feel bad for scaring her? Hell no.

I took a deep breath before getting into my car and driving to my house.

-At home-

I walked to the door and unlocked it with my key.

Stepping inside I shut the door and made my way upstairs into my room.

I was still pissed about that incident with that unknown girl.

She was getting on my nerves and I didn't even know her name.

Once I reached my room I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower to calm myself.

-after-

After I was dressed I made my way downstairs.

I walked in to the living room to find the guys sitting there, it looked like they were having a serious conversation.

"About time" sammy sarcastically said.

"Shut the fuck up" I said smacking him in the back of the head, before taking a seat.

"Where were you?" Cameron, who was also the leader of our gang said.

"None of your business" I rolled my eyes.

"It is my fucking business" he said getting angry.

But I knew he wouldn't do anything.

"I know where he was" jj smirked.

I glared at him.

"He was probably waiting for that hot chick who came up to us today at school"

Everyone quickly looked at me, suddenly interested in the conversation.

"Did you bang her?" Nate laughed.

"No" I grumbled.

"She's this annoying girl. I gave her a ride yesterday because she had car problems. And now she's acting like a bitch" I said, acting as if it was nothing.

"But did you bang her?" Nate repeated for the second time.

Now that I thought of it, she was really hot but her attitude ruined it all for her.

"No"

"Whatever. Just don't talk to this girl anymore, if she becomes a problem we'll get rid of her. You have other things to focus on" cam interrupted.

"Like?" I said, telling him to continue.

"Remember that gang we took care of last year?" He asked.

I shook my head, confused to where he was going with this.

"Well they were allied with this other gang and now they're pissed and they want everything of ours b-"

"That's not gonna happen. We took care of the last gang, we can take care of this one" Matt interrupted.

Cameron put up his hand, indicating to let him talk first.

"But this time it's different. This gang is bigger, stronger and more dangerous"

"So what? We can take them on" I scoffed, finally talking.

I could tell there was something cameron wasn't telling me.

"What are you not telling me"

Cameron looked around at the guys, he seemed nervous.

"Spit it out" I rolled my eyes.

"The other gang is... The Lions"

My body tensed, I clenched my fists, trying very hard not to get up and trash the whole place.

The Lions were the same people who had killed my father.

Finally after 3 minutes of silence, I spoke

"Well we're The Snakes, and guess what? A snakes bite is fatal, even to a lion"

---------------

This is a very shitty update I'm sorry but I really wanted to post a new chapter for you all! I suck at doing jacks pov I'm sorry, but now you know a LITTLE bit about him, and you saw jacks angry side today ;)

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you for always voting! Usually when I start writing a fanfic I'll delete it after like two chapters bc I get rlly bored with it but this one is different :') and I'm surprised that I have over 100 reads and 30 votes, that doesn't seem like a lot to most people but it's A LOT to me <3

5+ votes for the next chapter <3