chapter four

Arabella≫

I woke up to the sound of the annoying sound of my alarm.

Groaning, I unlocked my phone and shut the alarm off.

I rubbed my eyes as I got up from my bed.

Making my way to my closet, I picked out a pair of high waisted jeans, a loose black v neck, and a red flannel.

I walked into the bathroom, took a shower and got dressed.

After drying my hair, I walked back into my room.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I didn't know what to do with my hair.

I threw it into a high pony tail, but it just didn't look right.

After 5 minutes, I finally decided on leaving it in a side braid.

I grabbed my mascara and quickly applied some, along with eyeliner and lip balm.

After slipping on my black combat boots I grabbed my phone and backpack.

I checked caras room and I realized she had already left.

I shrugged and walked downstairs.

Grabbing an apple I made my way towards the door.

I stopped halfway once I realized that my range rover was still at the mcdonalds parking lot.

"Fuck" I muttered to myself.

Guess I had to walk and I didn't have much time.

I quickly rushed outside and I was confused because I saw my range rover in the driveway.

How the hell did it get here?

Still very confused I walked up to it and unlocked it.

I opened the door and saw a note on the seat,

Thought you might need this ;)

- j

I softly smiled to myself as I sat down.

I backed out of the driveway and drove to school.

After a few minutes of driving, I finally arrived at the place known as "hell".

Parking in the same spot I did yesterday, I existed my car.

I grabbed jacks hoodie, that I had remembered to bring along so I could give it back to him.

I spotted jack leaning against his car, along with his friends.

I took a deep breath and started walking towards him.

When I finally reached him, everyone went quiet.

I don't just mean his friends, but I'm talking about everyone in the parking lot.

Well I guess it's not everyday you see a new girl talking to jack gilinsky and his "gang".

"Here's your hoodie" I smiled as I handed it to him.

He basically just ignored me and continued the conversation he was having with his friends, while his friends just stared at me.

"Um, excuse me?" I waved my hand in front of his face.

After a few minutes of me just standing there, embarrassing myself, I realized he wasn't gonna talk.

"You're a fucking dick" I scoffed as I threw the hoodie into his lap.

I turned around and walked towards the school.

Everyone's eyes were still on me and I was bright red.

With anger and embarrassment.

I walked through the entrance and headed to my locker.

-at lunch-

Finally, lunch. For some reason today felt longer than yesterday.

I was currently at my locker, putting my books away when someone ran up behind me and almost tackled me to the ground.

I turned around and I saw Brooke standing there, wide eyed, messy hair and slightly out of breath.

I gave her a confused look.

She put one finger up, indicating she needed a second to catch her breath.

Finally, she stood up straight, cleared her throat.

And screamed, loud enough for the whole hall to hear,

"WHATS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND GILINSKY"

"Nothing" I said in a calm voice, I turned around and shut my locker and headed off to the cafeteria, Brooke hot on my heels.

I halted to a stop when Brooke grabbed my arm and pulled me so I was beside her.

"Nothing? Didn't seem like nothing in the parking lot" she hissed.

"What, wait. You saw?" I hadn't seen her in the parking lot this morning.

"No but news travels fast"

"Right" I awkwardly said.

"Spill" she said crossing her arms.

"Alright" I put my arms up, surrendering.

"Last night I went to mcdonalds, had car problems, jack was there, he offered me a ride, I got cold so he gave me his hoodie, and he was being surprisingly nice, well kind of. He was a dick for a bit. Anyways, I went to return his hoodie this morning and he was being an ass and ignoring me and it pissed me off. I didn't mean to cause a scene" I said very quickly.

"Are you sure that's all that happened?" She said, interrogating me.

"Yes" I said grabbing her shoulders. "there is nothing going on between me and gilinsky, and there will never be. He's not somebody I want to be associated with, he looks like trouble. I will never EVER talk to him again" and that was the truth, he was a dick and he looked like trouble.

"Good" she finally smiled.

I let go of her shoulders and we walked side by side to the cafeteria.

I pulled out my phone and was texting my mom asking her if she would be at work today, when somebody knocked into me, well my shoulder and my phone went flying.

I picked up my phone and got up to see who it was.

And I wasn't exactly surprised to see jack gilinsky, standing there with his friends smirking.

"asshole" I muttered under my breath as Brooke stood beside me, clearly intimidated by his presence.

"I heard that" he said laughing.

Oh so now this jackass is talking to me?

"You were supposed to" I spat, rolling my eyes, purposely trying to piss him off.

"Let's go" I said turning around, grabbing Brookes arm and practically dragging her with me.

"Thought you said you weren't gonna talk to him" she smirked, jokingly.

"Shut up, I had to say something he's a fucking dick!" I said rolling my eyes once again.

"Promise you won't talk to him again after today? I just don't want you getting mixed up with the wrong crowd" Brooke said stopping.

"I promise" I truthfully said.

"Pinky promise" she said holding out her pinky.

"Are we in grade 4 again?" I teased.

"Pinky promise" she repeated again, still holding out her pinky.

I laughed and interlocked pinkies with her.

"I promise that I will never talk to jack gilinsky again"

-----------
5 votes for the next chapter? (: