𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝟐 | ʀᴏɴ ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ꜰᴏʟᴇʏ

ʀᴏɴ ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ꜰᴏʟᴇʏ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇᴏ ʙᴇɴɪᴛᴛᴏ

@Qᴜᴇᴇɴᴀᴍɪɪ ᴀꜱ ᴀᴅᴀ

𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Five days.

Twenty hours.

Forty-four minutes.

That's how long it's been since I've last seen Matteo. After mind-blowing car sex, we ended up fucking in his master bedroom, his bathroom, we took a break so he could handle business in his study which ended with his head in between my legs.  I stayed at his place until one, and once I left everything finally hit me.

I willingly left a club and got fucked raw by a stranger. A forty-nine-year-old stranger at that.

Grandma forgive me.

For the past five days, I've been trying to take in what I did and how to go about talking to Matteo. He texts me on regular, but I reply a couple of hours later and half-ass replies. Part of this has to do with the fact that I get butterflies when I talk to him and the other half is because of my hectic schedule.

I followed through with my promise of taking extra shifts, and it's been completely kicking my ass. I only have small windows of a break, and when I do usually take that time to unwind and get my thoughts together before going back out on the floor. My phone stays untouched for the majority of the day, and I only ever pick it up when things are running slow in the hospital.

I play games and try to text back Matteo, but when I'm not busy he's busy, and when we both aren't busy I'm too tired to even text him back.

My phone screen lit up, and I instantly knew who it was. I haven't saved his number in my phone yet, but I knew his number my heart.

"Hello?" I said nervously.

"Hey, it's me, Matteo." He said.

"I know it's you, Matteo. How's everything been going?" I asked, the smile playing on my lips?