Chapter 7

"We're here." Paul announces. Around us are small condos that all look alike. But it was nice they had an old timey classic sort of feel to them. They were all a tan color with brown trimming and then some had different colored doors.
Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in the side of my head. I put my hand up to the spot and groan. Paul looks at me with worry. "What's wrong? Are you alright?" He asks quickly.
"My head just started killing me all of a sudden." I answer and groan again. It hurts so bad that I can't even open my eyes all the way.
"Come on let's go inside so we can get some more drugs inside of you." He urges. "Wait there I'll help you out." I chuckle at his comment with my head down in my hand and my eyes closed. Is it supposed to hurt this bad? Maybe I should go back to the hospital.
I feel the door beside me open and up and lean back in order to unbuckle my seat belt. I open my eyes see Paul reaching across me already unbuckling it.
I try to get out but he stops me before I can. "I don't think you should walk... I'll carry you." He says but sort of sounds embarrassed and hesitant about it.
"No it's fine. You don't have to." I reply but bring my head back down as another burst of pain rolls through my head.
"You can barely keep your eyes open how do you expect to walk?" He asks.
"I'm a big girl I can manage." I say sarcastically because honestly this horrible pain in my head was just putting me in a bad mood.
"Oh yea? Can you?" He asks sounding slightly amused.
I start to make my way out if the car but I'm stopped by another wave of pain. I feel my self being lifted from the seats and suddenly find myself in Paul's arms I give him a look and he shrugs with a smirk on his face "it was the only way to get you to come with me." At his words another wave comes through. A flash of something like déjà vu goes through my head but it just makes it feel even worse.
I hear him knock on the door and a few moments later it opens. "Is she alright?" I hear Andrews voice say.
"Yea... I think so. Head ache. If she doesn't feel better after some pain medicine I'm gonna take her back to the hospital." Paul says and I feel us start to move again. I feel myself being placed on something like a couch and open my eyes. Andrew sees and leans down in front of me with a smile.
"Hey Ashley. Paul's getting your medicine now." He says softly and I give him a small nod. He puts his hand on the side of my face and pushes my hair back behind my ear. "Everything's gonna be alright okay?"
I nod again. "Thanks."
"Here's your..." I hear Paul start to say as he walks back in the room but seems to stop as he takes in our positions, Andrews hand still on my head with his face close to mine. Out of the corner of my eye I see him start to walk to us slowly. Andrew quickly stands up straight again. Paul puts the pills and cup of water down before helping me sit up. "Here you are ashley." He says with a weak smile. I smile back before taking the cup and pills from him. Waves of pain were still going through my head but they didn't feel quite as terrible anymore. I take my pills and lie back down on the couch.
"Here let's put you in your bed." Paul says as he sees my eyes start to close again. I nod and feel myself being picked up again. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was the smell of Paul. He had a sort of woodsy masculine sort of smell. It gave me a soothing and familiar sort of feeling. What ever it was... It was amazing and I loved it.