Chapter Two

Chapter Two

When he woke up again, he was blinded by the whiteness of the Hogwarts Hospital Wing. He felt someone put his glasses on and he looked again. It was Remus. His all face was wrinkled in worry. His voice was hoarse and full of emotion, when he said, “Thank God, you woke, Harry.”

Harry weakly smiled and tried to speak, but Remus put his finger on his lips and continued, “Don't speak. Save the strength.”

'But all I wanted is to say I'm dehydrated, Remus!'

Remus flinched and looked around him, searching for the voice.

'Remus, I'm the one speaking. It's me, Harry.'

Remus looked at Harry wide-eyed and stuttered, “You... you... you are a telepath???”

Harry chuckled, but started coughing again and found it hard to breath. Remus rushed to his side and picked up a cup, full of water. He pressed it to his mouth and Harry slowly, but greedily drank the cold water. When he drank the whole cup, Remus said, “Now, can you tell me, what the hell happened at the Dursleys?”

'I thought it was obvious...' Harry sarcastically remarked.

“Don't you use that tone on me, young man. I was worried to death about you. You were in a coma-like state for almost three weeks!”

Harry's eyes opened and he cried, “Three weeks!?!”

Remus once again put the finger on his mouth. Harry sent, 'Three weeks, Remus?'

Remus nodded and continued, “And we didn't know if you will survive. Every day, you screamed the hell out of us. What happened, Harry? Are you alright?”

'Well, for one, my Uncle beat me. Then I found out I am the Heir of Salazar Slytherin, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, Godric Gryffindor... oh, did I mention Merlin? Bloody hell, Remus, do you really think I am all right at the moment? I am physically and mentally screwed.'

Remus just sat there in shock, when Harry heard another male voice. It was silky and deep, but also cold and poisonous. “My, my, Remus... Did someone petrify you? You sure look like it.”

It was Snape, naturally. Remus flinched and looked at Harry, who was looking weary. “Severus, you won't believe, what Harry just told me...”

'Don't tell him, I want to tell him.'

Remus nodded at Harry, but Snape said, “What are you nodding at? Do you see someone under the invisibility cloak here in the Hospital Wing you want to say 'hello' to?”

Harry rolled his eyes at Snape and sent, 'No, professor. He nodded to me, because I wanted to tell you what happened.'

Snape tried to keep his mask in place, but it slipped and the shock on his face was evident.

'Flies, professor, flies.'

Snape closed his mouth with a snap. Harry smirked... or tried to. His mouth seemed to burn. He closed his eyes and sent to both of the men in the room, 'I'm just going to take a little nap, Remus. I'm exhausted. I'll tell you all later, sir.'

He slept for eight more hours straight and when he opened his eyes the second time this day, he felt a warm weight on his stomach. He looked down and smiled. Remus was sleeping. He remembered everything that occurred to him on his birthday and his body tensed. He felt the surge to vomit and he whimpered. Remus woke up instantly. He looked in Harry's pained eyes and gently put his hand on Harry's forehead. Harry felt better at this and whispered, “Thank you, Remus.”