The Angel of the Crimson Wings

Start from the beginning

(First Ascension outfit)

(Second Ascension outfit)

(Third and final Ascension outfit)

History: One of the nineteen people to hold the title of "Old Man of the Mountain" leading the organization originating in the Middle East.

He was given the alias of "Hassan of the Crimson Feathers" for his use of the a cloak of a crimson color which acts as blades for this Assassin.

An angel of death who gives the eternal slumber to either the innocent and guilty alike, not caring for the consequences. That kind of twisted devotion was seen as evil by either foe and ally alike, yet he kept on killing anyone he was deem as a threat to the name of "Hassan-i-Sabbah". His fate is unknown, he could have perished on the Mongol invasion or at the hands of the sword of a dark swordsman(King Hassan).

Either way, he died with pride in his heart at knowing he did his best at preserving the name of "Hassan-i-Sabbah".

Rarity: ☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Quick/Quick/Arts/Buster.
Alignment: Chaotic-Evil.
Strength: B.
Endurance: D.
Agility: A++.
Mana: D.
Luck: C.
Noble Phantasm: B.

Class Skills~

Presence Concealment: A+++.

Personal Skills~

Like the Wind on the Night: A: An skill which lets him walk silently as the wind on a calm night and run faster than a gusts of the wind and have an inhuman agility. It further enhance his Presence Concealment skill and his agility parameter. Game Effects; Grants self Evasion for 3 turns, Increases own critical damage for 3 turns,

Disengage: A.

Eye of the Mind(False): A+.

Noble Phantasm~

The cloak is a crimson color)

Zabaniya~The Fallen Wings: Anti-Team: B: A cloak made from the feathers of the fallen angels, Harut and Marut, who lost themselves the sinful desires of humans and as a punsishment they were stripped from their wings and were forbidden of ascending to the heavens.

The feathers acts as daggers and proyectiles for Assassin. An hail of crimson blades that eliminates any possibility of missing it's targets meaning that it can pass through any defense and eliminates any possibility of 'missing it's target' and shreds them to pieces, it also absorbs any drop of life force from the targets. Game Effects; Ignores Evasion for 1 turn. Inflicts Curse for 5 turns to all enemies. Arts NP.

Summoning: "I Accept... anything thy desire, I shall accomplish it."

My Room comments: 1: "From this day, I shall annihilate any life thy point me out."

2: "I am merely a blade concealed on the night..."

3: "My fate, my life, it is in your hands."

Any Hassan-i-Sabbah: "To think I would get to fight alongside the previous leaders... I feel nothing but honor."

King Hassan: "Great Founder... to be at thy presence once again... For this unworthy existance to be beheaded by thy, is nothing but the greatest honor."

Davy Jones: "The undying warrior, Davy Jones... defeat is not possible alongside him."

Yamato Takeru: "The maiden of the blade which severs destiny... It is a fortune to not be her enemy."

Event: "An festivity? or a battle? either way, it is a time to test my blades."

Birthday: "The day thy was born... I can't do anything but to pray for a good fortune for thy..."

Holy Grail: "Be either an illusion or an reality, my path will not change. To be an blade which spills the blood of the contractor's enemies."

Bond Lines: 1: "Why is my appearance is very human? It depends on how human you may see me. Stop with this poinless talking."

2: "I have never given any thought on who I killed... anyone who was an hindrance for the Old Man of the Mountain, it only finds their eternal slumber."

3: "We have no honor, nor faith... only killing was our answer... for us to appeal for the father in the sky was something rediculous. Only the great founder has the right to judge us."

4: "I killed many devouts who were failures to become an Hassan. I do not and I shall never regret anything I have done."

5: "Such a fourtunate contract... Maybe if someone like thy existed, maybe we wouldn't have fallen in disgrace... Any enemy of thy, shall be slain by these wings which bring death."

Noble Phantasm damage: "Tch! Re-plan of action!"

Regular damage: "Mmm!!"

Defeat: 1: "Ahh... my path... ends here..."

2: "Take my head and trample my body if you will..."

Victory: 1: "Once again... the battle is covered in blood."

2: "My wings does not bring salvation... only death."

Noble Phantasm: "(He jumps high in the sky, with the moon shining behind him) I am death... I am the one who brings only death... as such...(With a flap of his wings, a hail of crimson feather rained upon the enemy) Zabaniya."

Voice: Hiroaki Hirata.
Other Qualifying classes: None.

Vote and Subscribe.