18 🔞

3rd pov.

"This rain is making me sleepy" a pink hair says staring at the window across his bed. He had nothing to do. So he decided to make it his off day, and by 'off day' he meant no practice for the whole day.

The smell of fresh dye from hair kept him awake, though it smelled nasty he knew it would be gone in a few days. Jimin was scrolling through his instagram hoping to find something entertaining, he would usually find a bunch of amazing asmr videos eating so delicious treats.

He spent hours on Instagram, he had a mental bote to clean the apartment today but his phone wouldn't let him.

.

After finally cleaning the whole apartmenthe had nothing else to do

"Porn or sleep? Which is better?" Jimin quickly thought about deeply

"I mean its only 9pm and he wont be back till one... Porn it is!" He said out loud and proud

Jimin quickly went to his room and locked it, jimin admits it been awhile since he masturbated.

He grabbed his phone, headphones, and a few toys.

He pulled his shorts off leaving his underwear on, as soon as he turned on his phone he quickly typed 'gay porn' multiple websites came up, he just clicked the first one, and went to find a video in his interest

After scrolling forever, he finally found one.

"Lets hope its good" he mumbled to himself. As soon as the video started two men started to kiss each other deeply, one was tall and muscular and the other one was small but kinda muscular.

The tall male laid the small male aggressively, hovering the small male he grinding his harden dick against the submissive boy, he heard groans  and moans from the small male

The tall male licks his neck down to his nipple and sucks on it his tongue swirling around it making the small male shiver.

Jimin used his fingers to travel under his shirt up to his nipple and rubbed it against his fingers, jimin was pretty sensitive but he could handle it,

He continued to watch every move the taller male makes with the smaller one. He picked a good one. Jimin slowly slid his underwear down as his harden member started to throb. He started to jerk off as soon as the taller male made the small male deep throat his big dick.

Jimin let out a few quiet moans , he was close but stopped. He reposition himself making his ass face, he spit on his finger and moved it to his hole, he rubbed it in circles before inserting on finger in,  thrusting himself in and out try to find the spot.

"God damn shirt finger- ah" jimin slowly entered another finger in stretching him as he continued to fuck himself with his fingers. Soon 2 turn to 3 as soon as he felt stretched he grabbed a glitter pink dildo.

He slowly out the dildo in him he gasped as he felt full, it wasnt that full to satisfy him  at least. He moved his toy in him and started to match the thrust of the taller male in the video, jimin moan as he was reaching his high he kept on repeating the same thrust. "Ah! I-im coming!" He came, the cum went up to his stomach and bed sheet. Jimin was heavily breathing, he pulled out the didlo and went to the bathroom to shower.

He cleaned everything making sure the evidence of him was gone.

Jimin laid back in bed he grabbed the teddy bear that jin gave him for his birthday..

His eyelid were slowly closing as he kept  looking at the rain hitting his window. And jimin slept.

"THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR!" Yelled a angry person