5

"Bring the horse face!" Jin commanded as the minions bring him

"L-let go of me!" The horse face struggles to get away but 4 strongs arms prevents it.

Jungkook quickly puts on his fake mask before the angel sees his identity

The devil looks at his son before smirking "my boy.. Ill let you take care of this, ill be motering you"

Jungkook nods at his father before staring the angel below them.

"Whats your name." Jungkook said codly wanting to get done.

The Angel looked up his eyes facing the boy with a mask, the angel saw his dark eyes making his back shiver in fear.

His eyes were deadlier than the devil himself, the angel tries to stay strong by sending a glare at the two people sitting above him.

"Hoseok..." He whispers

"What do want from us hoesuk." Jungkook just wanted it to be over quick his precious warm hot tub is waiting for him.

"Its hoseok. I wont tell you." Hoseok said confidently

"Lust. Make him talk." Jungkook demanded

Jin scoffs as he grabs just a simple rock, he scraps a jk on it before putting extreme heat on it.

Jin tears hoseoks shirt from the back he aims the hot rock between the angels wings. He presses the rock on his skin

Hoseok screams in pain, sweat appeared in bis face, tears running down his face.

Jungkook smiles, he enjoys the screams of others in pain, who couldnt blame him, the devil raised him.

Jungkook raises his had making jin remive the rock from the angels back heading back to re-heat it

The angel drops to the ground trying to recover the pain. "Now answer the question."

"W-we were just trying to get.. T-the son of the d-d-devil and the demon sword" hoseok silently cries

"Why." The devil interrupts jungkook.

"To bring him back to be a regular human instead of being with a monster like you!" Hoseok yells angrily at the devil.

The devil just chuckles "shut up." He says darkly making the room dark except the remaining candles.

Everyone shivers in fear except jungkook. Souls outside the room cry

"Why do you need the demon sword." He asks in a powerful voice

"T-to save the human w-world" joseok trembles, hoseok just wanted to do home with his lover he didnt expect to be here with the devil and the son.

The devil laughs loudly "to save the human world?? From what? God?"

"N-no" hoseok says in a trembling words

"From him." Hoseok turns to the boy in the mask

--
Im sleepy and hungry

Comment and like💞