11

Jungkook was panicking now

If his father finds out about this, the punishment will be 10x times worse than his regular ones.

Jungkook knew he didnt want to kill off the beautiful human.

But he only had 6hrs left, he and jimin were just hanging out walking around town talking.

Well only jimin talking While jungkook just stayed silent and nodding he had to cover his face with his hoddie. That way no angels can recognise him.

Who knows where they'll pop up

Jungkook held his knife in his hand keeping it out of notice to anyone.

Jungkook bit his lip, 'why the hell cant i kill him?!' Jungkook thought he was getting frustrated.

Jungkook looked around he spotted lust.

He was flirting with some tall guy that had dimples everytime he smiled

Jungkook knew that one of the seven deadly sins are watching him closely but he doesnt know who. He just only knew 2 of them.

He never met the other 5 sins that what made him worried.

Jungkook needed to end jimin. Before the sins tell him him he failed.

So jungkook grabbed jimin wrist and ran out of the crowd. Town. Village. As far as possible until his legs cant take no more.

After 2 hrs of running jimin was heavily panting trying to speak but breathing was important right now

'Only 4hrs left. Fuck'

Jungkook was barely out of breath just sweaty

Jungkook has to know how jimin made him feel on the alley.

"Jimin." Jungkook pulled him close at the point where their nose were touching.

Jungkook stared straight at jimins eyes. Jimin nlushed the action that junkoook made.

"W-Whats wrong jungkook? Why did you run?" Jimin says full of concerned

Jimin couldnt help but to stare at jungkook lips.

"Why did my heart skip a beat when you smiled? Back in the alley. What did you do to me? Why does my heart race everytime were close? Why do i feel something fluttering my stomach everytime i see you?" Jungkook went straight foward with his questions

Jimin just stared at jungkook his cheeks were crimson red

"Y-you dont know why?.." Jimin mumbled

Jungkook just shook his head.

"U-um those things that are happening to you is happening to me too. Its called love.." Jimin was hidding his face with his small hands

"L-love?.. What is that?" Jungkook despreately tried to think of anything that relates to that word in his mind.

"You dont know what that is?" Jungkook just shook his head.

"D-Do you want me to show you" jimin asks Jungkook as jimin ears were red as his cheeks.

Jungkook nodded his head wanting to learn about his 'new word'

"Okay close your eyes...." Jimin ordered him.

Jungkook only growled startling jimin "i dont like being ordered around."

"J-j-just trust me" jimin wont admit he was scared. He was scared shitless

Jungkook didnt know what to do so he closed his eyes "then what."

'Wait this is my chance to kill him' jungkook aimed his weapon towards jimin stomach

Jimin didnt respond to jungkook.

So jimin cupped his face and kissed him on the lips.

While at the same time jungkook stabbed jimin. Jungkook realized what he done.

It was jimin and jungkook first time kissing.

Jimin was crying as he kissed jungkook deeply. He pulles away and smiled widely as his tears kept falling

Jungkook stared at jimin with full of regret "j-jimin i-i-"

"That is love jungkook." Jimin fell on to the ground but didnt jungkook held him from hitting the floor.

"Thats what it means and feels... Its like soulmate..." Jimin says breathing heavily trying to ignore the pain

"A-and another way for someone to know they someone love... Is...when they say....i love you.." Jimin slowly cupped jungkooks face with his weak arms

"I love you...jungkook.." Jungkook was crying silently as he watches jimins arms fall on the ground lifeless.

Jimin stopped breathing, his eyes are shut, his skin turning extremly pale.

Jungkook brought jimins body close to him crying his heart out.

All he felt was Heartbroken

He just killed his only love

Jungkook carried jimin bridal style heading towards a secret garden field filled with flowers.

Jungkook knew he deserves to be somewhere beautiful.

"You are still so beautiful even when your dead. My..... Love."

---

Comment and like💞