8

Jimin didnt know what to do he was terrified, he couldnt see the man properly all he saw was his eyes before crying.

He knew it was time fore him to go. But he had to fight for tae.

So he cried even harder as his wrist were hurting from the grip and harsh wall.

All he heard was the man in front of him call him beautiful, which made him even more scared.

He was trembling badly that he couldnt stop. His anxiety was about kick in.

When he felt his wrist being released he dint know what to do next. 'Either run or kick him in the ball and hide in the corner crying my eyes out' jimin had to think fast he didnt want to leave his best tae alone.

Jimin barely just recovered his injuries from his dad.

You see in jimin life you think he is all perfect. Well.. In peoples eyes. But in reality. He isnt perfect.. Thats what he keeps telling himself.

He was very broken inside. At the point that no one can fix him. Not even his best friend.

He may seem fine on the outside but you dont know what happens in his life. He keeps dark secrets.

Jimin kept on crying on how he finally thought that everything that hurted him will be gone. That he wont get hurt. He wont have to fake everything.

But what he didnt expect the random stranger hug him.

It felt so weird at first but after a few seconds he hugged back, holding the stranger tightly.

This is what he needed. This is what he missed.

Jimin buried his face on the strangers neck and cried his eyes out.

Jimin trembled, he didnt want to let go he was afraid that he would fall so he wrapped his arms around tge stranger neck.

While the stranger held his waist like it depended his life. Thay both felt warm and didnt want to let go of each other.

They both stood there hugging each other for about a hour till jimins crying was finally down.

Jimin slowly removes his hand and face from the stranger, but he felt a hand on the back of his head pulling him in for another hug.

----
Comment and like💞