7

'Todays the day' jungkook thought, he mananged to kill the person before he escaped on the boat.

Jungkook walked in to his room, he decided to take a long bath, he has 14 hrs left till he become the son of satan to ruler.

He removes his clothes, he looks at the mirror seeing scars on his back side. He sighs heavily as he walked towards his tub.

After his bath he quickly dresses up nicely

(Like this)

He fixes his hair into one side revealing his forehead and eyebrows he applied a little eyeshadow to make him look sexy of course

He turns to look at sloth in the human world we call him yoongi. The reason why he is a sloth is because he will always have a damn pillow everywhere he goes. except missions.

"Come on you still have one more to assassin" sloth says

"One more? I thought i already killed him?" He questions sloth in a bit of anger.

"Yep, i just came to inform you who it is." Sloth slides like a snake on jungkooks bed laying very comfortably on the pillow

"Tell." Jungkook says fast, his timw will be in 13 hrs he doesnt have time at all

"He has brown hair, he is short, thicc thighs, thicc ass too, he is 2 years older than you but he looks young, he has the most beautiful smile, he honestly made me hella gay but i cant fuck him-, i mean he is adorable like a soft pillow baby, his voice is kinda high but kinda low, today he is wearing a cute withe t-shirt with pants, he is pale of course fucking beautiful, like who wouldnt fuck him? Any ways  his name is jimin. Good luck finding him, oh and he lives on the town you last killed!" Sloth breathes heavily as he falls asleep.

"God damn. I have to find him. Great. Fuck my life. This is going to be hard." Jungkook walks out of his room and up to the human world he puts on his black hoodie(?)

" Jungkook walks out of his room and up to the human world he puts on his black hoodie(?)

(Something like this)

Jungkook hurriedly climbed up to the roof looking down to see the describtion that yoongi meant he jumped house to house.

After 2 hours he finally found him, jungkook was out of breath.

So he observed him. He only has 11 hours left.

He jumped down on the side landing on a car with hay.

He quickly clean himself taking all the hay off he put down his hoddie and trued to follow the small man that fit the description.

Jungkook had no time to waste so he pulled the poor boys wrist harshly dragging him to a alley where there was no one.

Jungkook slammed the boy on the wall pinning both his arms over his head.

The boy tried to slip away but jungkook only tighten it.

"Are you jimin?" Jungkook asked in a deep voice he sended shivers down the boys spine.

The boy only looked at the ground trembling, he nodded.

"Look at me." Jungkook strictly says. Jungkook loves control.

He is a control freak. Nobody blames him. The devil raised him like that.

Jimin slowly looks up meeting jungkooks dark brown eyes. Jimin let out a sob.

Jungkook just stared at the beauty under him. Jungkook almost. ALMOST. went soft at this beautiful boy.

He kept staring as jimin was crying. Jungkook didnt want to kill him. He couldn't, he's going soft from this beautiful boy.

He gently wipped his tears from his free hand, "Dont cry beautiful.." Jungkook says softly it only made jimin cry harder.

Jungkook doesnt know what to do in these kinds of situations. He never did. So he only did what his instincts told him to do hug him.

--

:0 jimin finally got to meet him again.

Whats gonna happen now?

Will jungkook kill him?

Comment and like💞