42

Recently:

"Make love to me." I whisper in his ear, and his eyes light up while he nods, connecting his lips on mine.

I've been waiting for this moment since we first met. Our passion for each other is crazy.

At this point, I know he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. And I'm lucky enough to be with him.
_

"Jack, wake up." I whisper, shaking his arm to try to awake him.

"Hmm?" He groans, opening his eyes. "What's wrong?" He adds, more alert now.

"Nothing's wrong, it's just late and I need you to go before my mom gets home from work." I tell him.

We were up pretty late last night. First of all we were out late, then Jack and I snuck in to my house and he stayed the night.

"How are you feeling?" He asks, sitting up in the bed.

"A bit sore." I admit, stretching my back out as I turn to face him.

"I'm sorry, I hope it's not too bad." Jack whispers, kissing my cheek softly.

"No, It's not bad. Last night was amazing." I tell him. He was so gentle.

Flashback:

"Tell me if it hurts okay, baby?" He whispers against my neck. The anticipation is killing me as Jacks bare body is above my own.

Moments later, I feel the pain he warned me about. Its not bad, it's just uncomfortable.

"Talk to me." He pleads, but my lips don't move. "Am I hurting you?" He asks.

"No." I shake my head. He kisses my cheek as he thrusts in, a jolt of pleasure rushing through me.

"Oh my god." I whisper, my head rolling back against the pillow as I close my eyes.

End flashback

"I wish we could just lay here all day." Jack says, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Me too. You're great to cuddle with." I tell him and he smiles widely.

"Cuddling is my specialty." He jokes and I roll my eyes, giggling.

"You're like a giant teddy bear. Except you're not as fluffy."

"So you'd rather have a teddy bear?" He frowns playfully.

"No. I'd rather have you." I say and he nods.

"Good." He says, flipping the blankets off of him. "But unfortunately your teddy bear has to go or you'll get in trouble." He says, picking up his khakis from the floor.

I stand up as well, throwing an oversized shirt on to cover myself.

"I'll walk you down." I tell him as we exit my room and head downstairs. He puts his shirt on effortlessly as we make our way to the front door.

"Okay. I'll text you later and maybe we can do something." He says as he opens the door.

"Sounds good."

"Love you." He says, kissing my forehead.

"Love you too." I smile and give him a hug. His arms wrap around me and I yelp when he squeezes my butt.

"Jack!" I laugh and he just shrugs.

"Gotta go!" He says, giving me one last kiss before he walks out the door. I watch out the window as he walks down the street to his car. He parked it there instead of in my driveway so my parents wouldn't be suspicious.

When he gets out of sight, I lock the door and head upstairs to shower. My back aches but it was worth it. Last night was the best night of my life.

________

I'm back(: I missed writing this wow. But thanks" to those who said a prayer. I love you and appreciate it!

Hope this wasn't too short,

Xx