40

"I'm glad everything worked out." Shawn tells me as I explain what happened on the beach last night.

"Yeah, me too." I sigh.

Stephanie left today, thank god. Bart kicked her out, for good. Thanks Bart.

Jack and I have been back to the usual between us. I, being shy like I always am but I have been opening up to him and the boys a lot. Then there's Jack, the hot sex monkey as I've been calling him.

"I'm back." Jack wraps his arm around my waist as I sit on the edge of the bed talking to Shawn.

"Did you miss me?" I smile and lean my head against his shoulder.

"Yes, very much." I feel his lips connect with my forehead.

"Stop being so cute!" Shawn groans and I flush.

"Awh, Shawn. You'll find her someday." Jack tells him and Shawn looks down.

"I hope so." He chuckles nervously.

"I know you will." I assure him.

"Loves a journey. It will take you places you've never been. You'll know when you find the one you're meant to spend the rest of your life with. It will feel like that person has been a part of you all of your life." I look up at Jack and his eyes meet mine.

"A journey, I like that." I say quietly. It describes love perfectly.

"That's deep." Shawn laughs.

I sure hope Jack and I's journey will go on forever.
_______________________

I'm sorry this seemed rushed and was a cruddy ending, but it just felt right to me to end it there. There will be a prologue!!!!

*cries* ily