6

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock scaring the crap out of me. Immediately I turn it off and check my phone.

Maddie: 'Hey. Sorry I was busy last night.'

'It's okay. I have soooo much to tell you!' I text back.

I have no other texts cause I'm a loser. But then again, Jack Gilinsky knows my name so I guess I'm not that bad. Speaking of Jack, the events from yesterday play through my mind. I still don't believe a single thing. Christ I'm going to see him again today!

The events start at two o clock and it's nearly eleven so that gives me plenty of time. I whip my duvet to the side and hop out of bed and walk to my bathroom. I jump in the shower and wash up so I actually look good. I decide to actually shave my legs for once because I'm thinking about wearing a skirt.

After getting out of the shower, I throw my hair up in a towel and begin applying some makeup. Finally, once I'm done and look average, I pick out my clothing. I decide to wear a black skater skirt with a white tank and a red plaid long sleeve shirt. Wow, for once I'm fashionable.

I check the time and it's nearly 1 so I quickly eat lunch. My parents are both at work so I'm free to do anything. I'm grateful my parents give me so much freedom but I am eighteen.

I leave and head back to Magcon with enough time to arrive early. I'm still as excited as I was yesterday. I turn up the radio and put on my sunglasses. I get a few weird looks for jamming out but hey, I need to get some excitement out.

As I'm driving, my phone goes off.

Jack: 'Where are you?'

I pull up to a red light and text him back.

'Almost there. Haha why, am I late?' I'm pretty sure it starts in a half an hour.

A few minutes later, I'm in the parking lot and receive another text.

Jack: 'Nah, you're not late but you could come back by us if you want.'

My heart beats faster after I read the text.

'I don't want to bother you guys.' I text him back.

Jack: 'Oh please, we like having you around.' Here come the feels. I can't help but to smile like a complete idiot.

'I'm here now. And are you sure?' I reply and wait a moment.

'Of course I am. Meet me by the bathrooms again.' I giggle and get out of my car. This is all so unreal.

I make my way into the large building and head towards the bathroom where I first met Jack. Who would've thought hitting him with a stinking door would've gotten me this far?

Once I enter the hallway, I spot Jack next to a vending machine on his phone. He looks up and smiles as I near him, which is just about enough to kill me.

"Hey." I tell him, and grin back.

"Hi. Follow me." He tells me and I do. We walk through a few hallways and reach a door that says 'Private.'

"Are you sure you won't get in trouble?" I ask him and he nods.

"I have a pass for you. I got it covered." He assures me. Why do I find it so weird that he wants me around him. I shake the thought and follow him in the room.

"Kristinaaa!" Nash calls from the couch. I wave at him and Cameron, Carter and Hayes look up from their phones.

"Here's your pass." Jack hands me it.

"Are you sure?" I feel its odd he is being so nice to me. I mean he's a nice guy, but why me?

"Of course I am." He puts it around my neck himself and the card marked 'VIP' lays on my chest. "Make yourself at home," he adds.

I think of what to do to be less awkward, so I decide to sit on the couch near the other boys. Jack tells me he'll be right back so I pull out my phone.

"You know, I think he likes you." Jack J tells me and I feel myself blush.

"Yeah right," I reply not really knowing what else to say.

"Kristina. I've been his best friend since kindergarten, therefore, I know when he likes someone." He says seriously.

I sit silent and take in his words. Does he really like me? Why would he? I'm thinking too hard.

"I think he does too." Nash says.

I'm in literal shock when Jack walks back in the room and takes a seat near me.

"20 minutes 'til we go out," he tells the boys. I still sit dumbfounded, pretending to be doing something on my phone.

______________

Jacks POV

I come back in the room and take a seat near Kristina. She's looking on her phone. I honestly hope the boys didn't say anything.

"20 minutes 'til we go out," I remind the boys and a few nod. Finally Kristina looks up from her phone and I can't help but smile. She blushes slightly and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I definitely get a good vibe when she's around me.

"So what's up?" I ask her, just to make things less awkward for her.

"I'm just on twitter," She replies. I open my phone and twitter app.

'Sitting in the hangout room getting ready for the show. Whose ready for some fun, Omaha?" I tweet.

I get a notification from Nash. 'We're having fun @jackgilinsky @jackjackjohnson.' I open the picture and it's Jack J, Kristina and I sitting on our phones. I shoot him a glare but he just smiles.

_________________

HELLO FELLOW READERS. sorry for the shitty chapter, next one is the event. Oooo what's gonna happen??? 😏

Thanks for reading. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT SO FAR AND ID GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!! the only votes on this are from myself cause I'm a loser.

Question of the chapter: how old are my readers?

I'm 16(:

thankyouuuu! -ANALCROCS ily