3

After I calm myself down, I drive to Olive Garden and just wait in the parking lot. It's nearly 5:30 so it didn't pay for me to go anywhere else. I sit and check my phone for a bit and go on twitter. I notice I have a few notifications so I check and see what's up.

Jack Gilinsky mentioned you!

@kristinakendrick No problem.

"HOLY SHIT!" I choke and my chin drops. Is today my lucky day or something? Here I thought today was going to suck since I was ditched but this is actually the best fucking day ever. Not to mention here I am waiting at Olive Garden for the Magcon boys to show up.

I decide to fix my makeup a little bit because it's probably smudged from me rubbing my eyes. I fix my mascara and listen to some Hot Chelle Rae.

I find it odd that Maddie hasn't texted me back yet. Maybe she's just busy, I sigh. So many thoughts are going through my mind. Like what am I going to say or why am I even here in the first place.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a limo pull into the parking lot and I slide down in my seat. Moments later, I spot Hayes get out, then Nash. I duck down further. Shit man, why am I nervous? I peek back up and see Jack and Jack get out. They all make their way inside and I stay hidden.

This is once in a lifetime, I think to myself. I can't chicken out. But how am I suppose to approach them? Oh god, I tap on my steering wheel nervously. Just go in, and say hi and see what happens. If all goes wrong, I could always get a ten dollar soup and salad on a date with myself.

I grab my purse and phone and open my car door. On the way in, I lock my doors behind me. I take a deep breath and enter the restaurant. Immediately I spot the boys all at a huge table near the back. Jack J sees me and nudges Jack. I watch as he looks over at me and I look away nervously. When I look back, he waves me over so I awkwardly maneuver around the tables and towards them.

"Hey. You came!" Jack says excitedly.

"Yeah. I had nothing better to do." I respond with a nervous laugh.

"You can sit here." He points to the empty chair next to him.

"That's okay. I mean I don't want to ruin your guys dinner." I tell him.

"Don't be silly. We'd love to have you, right boys?" They all nod and some say yeah.

"Um okay." I laugh and take a seat. "Thanks."

"For what?" He questions.

"I don't know. Being so nice I guess." I shrug and smile.

"Don't worry about it." He waves it off. "Guess I'm just a nice guy." He adds and I roll my eyes.

"Guesso." I take out my phone from my purse since many of the guys are on theirs.

"I saw your tweet." He tells me.

"I've noticed." I show him all the notifications I've gotten. "And your face looks a lot better now." I point out. "I mean not that it looked bad before but you know what I mean." I blush and he lets out a chuckle.

"So, you're Kristina right?" Taylor asks from across the table. I nod.

"Jacks been talking about you." Hayes nearly yells from way across the table. I put my head down and laugh, feeling my cheeks heat.

"I'm going to kill you." I hear Jack say under his breath.

"You guys are too cute." Cameron adds to the embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, they're being assholes." Jack tells me.

"It's okay." I smile and a waiter comes over and I mentally thank god.

We all order our drinks and I get a kitty cocktail for myself and salmon with salad for my entrée. Jack orders some type of noodles.