33

Pass the holy water around.

Jacks POV

"Are.. are you serious?" I stutter, not believing the words that just came out of her mouth.

"Of course." She laughs, pulling her shirt over her head and throwing it on her suitcase. Fuck.

"So, do you want to join me?" She continues as I just stand watching her.

"Definitely." I smile and she laughs shaking her head like she does when she's embarrassed.

"It's okay." I gently turn her face with my thumb and her gaze meets mine.

"I love you, baby." I whisper and her eyes stare into mine.

"I know." She says quietly. I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'd never hurt you." I speak the truth, lost in her eyes.

"I know." She repeats. "I'm sorry, I'm just an awkward person." She turns away again for a moment.

"And that's what I love about you." I tell her and her hands wrap around my back, pulling me into a sweet embrace. I kiss her forehead, as her hands fumble with my shirt.

"Here." I laugh and pull it over my head.

"You make it look so easy." She giggles.

"You'll get it down someday." I smile at her like a little boy.

"I hope so." Her lips connect with mine, my body igniting in heat, leaving me lusting for more.

I move her over to the bed and she falls back, bouncing on the mattress.

"Sorry." I tell her and she laughs.

"It's okay." I hover over her and gently suck on her neck. A gasp escapes her lips when I make contact with her soft skin, sucking hard enough to leave a little mark to show she's mine.

Her chest rises and falls below me as my lips find hers once more. Her hands tug on my hair as she deepens the kisses. I unbutton her shorts and slide them down her legs.

"I trust you." She whispers.

Kristina's POV

I feel Jack pulling at the band of my panties, his eyes locked on mine. I nod my head to reassure him it's okay.

He slides them down, his gaze still on my eyes, almost as if this moment was a dream.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay?" His voice is unsteady, like he's a bit nervous.

I feel his fingers work around my inner thigh, as he rubs small circles. My breath hitches as one of his fingers enters me. He moves slowly, pumping in and out, driving me insane. My head rests back on the pillow, my eyes fluttering open and closed as he continues rubbing.

"Oh god." A moan leaves my lips as I feel pressure building up in my stomach. I cover my mouth with my hand as he moves faster, swear words escaping my mouth as I enter a daze.

"Holy shit." Is all I can say, breathing heavily.

I open my eyes and Jack is smiling at me.

"How was it?" He asks.

"Amazing." I respond.

"C'mon. You need a shower." He winks and I follow him into the bathroom.

______________________

So um yeah... I hope it wasn't too dirty for you guys.. the next chapter is going to start off dirty too lol...

Anyways, tell me your thoughts and drench me with holy water ok bye xxx