Chapter One

This story will only be a few chapters long but I hope you guys enjoy it. Anyways, start reading.

Sally's POV

I was sitting at the base of a tree with bloody tears running down my face. Today, at least I think it's today, makes five years that I've been dead. At first I was very confused about where I was and then I realized I was in my house at the window. I slaughtered the family that lived there. I just felt the need, the desire to hurt them. My once brown, curly hair is now blood coated. My eyes have grown dull and pretty much lifeless, you could say. My once very pretty pink night gown is now blood stained and tattered. I also carry a knife around with me. I stay on the move because of my goal to find Uncle Johnny.

I still can't believe he raped me and left me for dead. The sad part of it is after he finished my 'punishment' he left me there barely alive to let me suffer and die. I miss my mommy, she must be heart broken without me. Anyways, I'm still sitting at the base of the tree when night falls. I get up and head to town. Every since I died I've been craving blood. No, needing blood. I don't know what it is but I feel more alive now than when I was alive. I don't know if that makes since but oh well. It's hard to walk, my legs hurt from the bruises between them. Uncle Johnny caused me so much pain before I died it followed me in death. Now I walk with a limp trying to keep from the bruises touching each other.

I walk out into town and walk along the streets. The night air is crisp but I don't really care I can barely feel it. Actually, I can't feel it at all. The only way I can feel when it's cold is if it is really, really cold. After awhile I find a victim and play the innocent little girl role. The victim is a boy maybe about sixteen, seventeen. He has brown hair and is kinda tall. His back is to me while I stand on the sidewalk behind him.

"Hi." I say in a sweet voice. I keep my knife hide behind my night gown. The boy turns to me and is instantly worried.

"Are you ok? Do you need help?" He obviously saw all the blood on me. They fall for it every time thinking I'm an injured little girl, well, technically I am but it's to late for me. I'm long gone and there's no saving me now.

"Play with me." I smile insanely as I walk up to him and stab the boy in the leg. He screams out in pain falling to his knees. I then stab him in the stomach slitting him open. With that he falls to the ground on his side. He lies on the ground screaming and slowly dies with me leaving cuts all over him. When he died I left my saying on his arm. The sounds of his screams were beautiful. I get up and head farther into town to play with a few more people. The sound of sirens is what distracted me from getting another kill. I teleport to the edge of the woods and watch the cars roll by. I stand there smiling at the thought of cops after me. I teleport to an underground bunker like thing to bed. It's my home now. I may look sweet and innocent but I'm no longer the girl everyone knew. I'm now a cold blooded killer that loves to play.

Slender's POV

I was sitting in my chair at the mansion with my proxies and the others. We were watching the news to see if anyone's killings made it to the news. So far Jeff has had a few, EJ also. Then a few others also had kills. We were all talking until a broadcast caught our attention.

"News has it that tonight a young boy was found close to the park slaughtered. This is not the only victim that was found murdered the same way. Over the past five years more murders have been committed near parks all around town. On most of the victims there is the same saying reading 'play with me'. Who is this killer? What is happening? It's best to stay inside and lock your homes up this late of night. This is Kelly Parker throwing it back to you in the station." Jeff turns the TV off and we all exchange glances.