Contest

Ok, creepers, anifans, and fanglings this is the contest being held for the three stories I mentioned on my profile. It will be held in my stories that's being posted on. Just answer the questions below, and if you get most of them right then you qualify for helping. Just because there's two selections there's two sets of questions. There's ten in both set just to help out in case someone gets a few wrong. Anyways, pick your set and continue on if you're entering. When the contest is over or the people are chosen you get to find out more about the stories that you can help in and be apart of. There will be runners up in case the ones that win bail on me. Good luck guys! :D

Creepypasta

1. Within the many Creepypastas there's four that are my favorites excluding females. Name three of them. (if you get at least two right it will count as being right)
2. Besides LJ and Laughing Jill there are two other clown Creepypastas. What are their names?
3. Name at least five of the Creepypasta females.
4. Although there are many Creepypastas, many of them are not well known. Name two Creepypastas that are not well known.
5. Whose saying is 'he died'?
6. Name five Pokemon affiliated Creepypastas.
7. How many Creepypastas are affiliated with Legend of Zelda? What are their names?
8. Who says 'go to sleep my prince'?
9. Who are the two little girl Creepypastas?
10. In Toby's story how did his sister die?

Anime

1. What anime series do I have stories about on my account?
2. In OHSHC, what is the name of the guy crushing on Haruhi, who thinks she's a guy?
3. In the last episode of KNB season 3 when Kuroko got the picture from Momoi where did it come from?
4. How did Hinata come to like volleyball?
5. How did Soul miss his chance to become a Death Scythe?
6. What happened with Kyo and Toru in Fruits Basket at the very end? (I most likely misspelled her name)
7. What happened to Tsukune at the end of season one in Rosario Vampire?
8. In the Yu-Gi-Oh series there are three main monster cards used within five seasons, one for Yugi, one for Joey, and one for Kaiba.  What are the three monsters?
9. What are the names of Naraku's servants that he created?
10. Who makes up the axis powers? Who makes up the allies?