I began unbuttoning his print colored shirt. I pushed it down off his shoulders throwing it off to the side. I let my hands run over the soft skin of his chest. I looked down at the gauze bandage clad to his skin.

"It's fine," Harry whispered kissing my mouth. "I want this," he said softly. I let my legs fall down to the floor standing on my own.

"Emerald," Harry said with wide eyes. I had a smirk on my face.

"I can't take charge once in a while?" I asked reaching forward and hooking my finger in his waistband. I pulled him towards me biting my bottom lip.

"Fuck," He murmured looking at me with his crooked smile. "You're so hot."

"Mmm..." I hummed reaching up and pulling him towards me so I could kiss him on the lips. He held my face in his hands. I took the opportunity to reach behind me and unzip the dress I had on. I let it pool around my ankles. 

"Not a moment to waste?" he asked. 

"Absolutely not," I confirmed undoing his belt buckle and unzipping his trousers pulling them down. Harry marched out of them taking my waist.

"Nope," I said pushing his hands away. "Remember? It's my turn."

"You're joking," he grinned. "You're really going to take charge this entire time?"

"Of course I am," I whispered kissing his lips. "I'm not completely incapable."

"I love when you're on a roll," he smiled as I pushed him onto his bed. I crawled onto the bed and straddled his waist. "Babe, you are fucking hot."

"Well then Your Highness," I said trailing a finger down his chest. "I better keep things interesting shouldn't I?" I asked looking at him with a smirk. He licked his lips looking at me with the same smile.

"Who are you and what have you done with Emerald?" 

"Still the same, H," I smiled tugging his boxers down with a smile on my face. I got off the bed removing my undergarments and grabbing a condom from his bedside table. I got back onto the bed grinning at him. I ripped the package open using my teeth.

"You don't know how fucking hot you look," he murmured as I wrapped my hand around his penis. He hummed shifting his hips as I leaned down and kissed his tip. Harry's hands grabbed at the cloth of his bed, his eyes screwing shut. I slid the condom on his length.

I climbed on top of him running my hands up and down his chest. Harry looked at me, a glint evident in his eyes. His hands were on my waist in seconds. I smiled down to him placing my hands on his chest. I raised my pelvis slightly rubbing myself against Harry. 

"You're such a fucking tease," he groaned covering his eyes with one of his hands. I giggled leaning down and kissing his mouth. He uncovered his eyes to look directly at me, a dimpled grin appearing on his lips. 

I pushed myself up using his chest as support. Harry adjusted himself positioning himself at my entrance. I slid down on him, the feeling foreign since I was the one taking control. I rocked myself forward, Harry's hands went to my waist.

"You feel so good," Harry said clenching at the skin. He held my waist and thrust into me. I let out a gasp closing my eyes. 

Harry sat up holding himself up with one arm, the other on my lower back. I gripped his shoulders and rested my forehead against his. I rocked against him, my lips parted as I breathed heavily. Soft grunts escaped Harry's chest as he lifted his hips to meet mine. Harry kissed my lips, his teeth biting down gently at my bottom lip.

"God," he gasped burying his face against my bare skin. 

The pace we were taking was excruciatingly slow. Each thrust basically proving that we loved each other. We were taking the time to truly make love to each other. The pleasure was intense, but the feelings were even greater. 

My legs began shaking. Harry grunted and squeezed my thighs tightly, his head falling back as we both came undone. Harry put his head against mine and kissed my lips sensually making the feeling last a little longer.

"I love you so much," Harry whispered against my lips. "I want to stay like this forever. Just me and you with no worries."

I smiled at him running my thumb across his cheek. I got off of him walking to his bathroom. I grabbed a towel wrapping it around myself and turned the shower in the bathroom on.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking a shower," I shrugged leaning against the doorframe. "What else would I be doing?"

"Cuddling with me," Harry smiled laying back on the bed. 

"I will afterwards," I smiled. "I am just going to shower and then grab some things from my room."

"I can do that for you," he said.

"I can do it, I was going to change anyways."

"Alright, I'll be here slowly dying as I wait for you to finish cleansing yourself."

"Shush you," I waved him off with a light laugh. "I'm going to shower now. I am also locking this door."

"Yeah, give me five minutes and I'll be raring to go."

"Piss off," I laughed stepping into the bathroom.