𝖙𝖜𝖔

"Be our manager."

❀✿❀⋆♛⋆❀✿❀

"Haha, no." You replied.

"What?"

"Fat chance I'll be your manager. I'm busy."

"I see." He mumbled thoughtfully.

"Wakatoshi-kun! You can't just give up that easily." A third voice spoke, sitting up in one of the beds in the nurses office. You let out a yelp in surprise.

"Oh so this was your idea, Satori." You sighed.

"Guilty as charged (f/n)-chan." He grinned.

"I'm not going to be your manager, that's that." You stated.

"Not even if I blackmail you?" Tendo asked.

"Wha— you don't have anything on me." You snapped.

"A video of you punching Wakatoshi-kun doesn't count? You won't mind if I send it to the year then?" He teased.

"Satori you little—"

"Just be the manager (f/n)-chan." Tendo asked, "we need someone like you."

You looked at Ushijima pleadingly, as if he could get you out of this situation but he was also looking at you expectantly waiting for an answer.

"I'll think about it." You mumbled, knowing there was no way out of it but still too prideful to admit defeat immediately. "Now get back to class you two. Satori you better watch out. I'm coming for you, you little shit." You warned and left the nurses office.

❀✿❀⋆♛⋆❀✿❀

"You pissed her off."

"Just watch Wakatoshi-kun! Starting tomorrow we'll have our very own manager!"

"She didn't agree to it."

"It's (f/n)-chan, she'd never tell you flat out." Tendo shrugged.

"I see." Ushijima said after some thought. "Interesting."

❀✿❀⋆♛⋆❀✿❀

"Toilet tissue, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, oh— coffee powder!" You whizzed around the store buying necessities to keep you going, and by the time you were done, your wallet was empty. "Damn it, I'll need to work more shifts over the weekend." You sighed and half pulled half dragged the shopping bags out of the shop.

The weight was overwhelming and you took multiple breaks to give your arms some rest.

"Need some help with that?" Startled, you looked up only to relax when you saw Ushijima.

"Oh, uh, no it's fine." You smiled, brushing off his offer as formality even though you'd desperately appreciate his help.

"Okay then. See you around." He said, walking off and leaving you dumbfounded.

Wait, is he seriously just leaving? I was just saying no to be polite!

"Uh— wait! Maybe I could, use your help?" You called.