21. God really was showing off when He created you

Start from the beginning

"I love you more." He pecked me one last time and left me to sleep. Though I was awake minutes ago, sleep took over the minute I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling so famished, it's as if I've not eaten in weeks. I got out of my clothes and went to the kitchen, the house was surprisingly quiet. There was left over pizza in the refrigerator which I heated and ate with a glass of Welch's fruit punch.

A hand grabbed the last two slice of pizza on my plate. Can't a hungry girl eat her food in peace? "This pizza is too good to be eaten alone by you." El's annoying voice said to me.

"That was my last slice El, you do know last slices taste the best right." Her voice is annoying because she's eaten my last slice of pizza which isn't enough. I know sharing is caring but in this case, I'm stillllllll hungry!

"Yeah they taste the best, I was hungry." She shrugged her shoulders and sat down beside me, taking my glass of fruit punch, she gulped it all down.

What's with El and stealing my food today. "Elisa Gyanwaa Morrison!" I screeched her name to infuriate her, that's what she gets for stealing my food.

She grimaces her face and pinched my arm, "you know how I hate the Gyanwaa, it's too old fashioned for my liking."

"That's what you get for stealing my food this morning."

"It's late afternoon, which time did you get home?" She asked looking in the refrigerator for food.

"There's no food available, I didn't look at the time, I was asleep when Drey brought me home."

She sat down dejected, "You two really were goals at Times Square, entwining your hands, kissing and speaking with your eyes."

"So were you and Chloe, you even went overboard." I shake my head smiling as I recount what El and Darrel did.

She covered her face, blushing, "okay okay, this topic is not up for discussion." She got up from her seat and walked out of the kitchen, grinning.

"Don't start what you can't finish!" I yelled out to her going to the sink to wash the plate and glass.

She yelled back at me, "Mum and Dad are over at Drey's parents'. They texted me saying we should get our asses up at the Archambeau's in an hour."

"Okayyyy." I took out the trash and went back my room to take my bath and get ready, the dinner starts at 6 and it's already 5:12pm.

El came into my bathroom when I was in the tub, "hurry up Ann, I wanna take my bath here."

"Why?" Her bathroom is way bigger than mine.

"I feel like it and dress over here too, so get your ass out of the tub and lemme get in, I'm itchy."

"Join the queue princesse."

She stared at me like I've said the most surprising thing ever, "are you now French, have you ditched Ghana already?"

"Lmao El no! I'm still proudly Ghanaian." I've been more around Drey since we got together, he's growing in on me and every now and then I try i copying his French words.