Fight For What We Believe!

Start from the beginning

Just before he could continue this, a blue lightning strike him into his back. This caused all three heads to roared out in fury as they were mad that someone dares interfere. He let Godzilla go as they turned around to see Mikoto on top of a building. She had tears in her eyes along with fury and anger in her eyes as well.

Mothra has sacrifice herself to let Godzilla absorb her remained energy to help him win this fight. Mikoto now plans to draw Ghidorah away from Godzilla as long as she can so Godzilla will get back up on his feet.

==========================

With Ghidorah.............

When Ghidorah got it by Mikoto attack , he thought it was some other kaiju that was allied with Godzilla. Like he thought it was Zilla or Gamera who did that. Not a human. This made him confused and angry.

"What... how... This can't be! Their is no way a human could have that kind of power!" Said the right head.

Mikoto bangs begin to spark as she gathered a ton of iron sand in the area and turn into giant cloud like thing made of iron sand above her head. The giant iron sand storm then turned into multiple giant iron sand swords that were floating in the air above Mikoto. As she was doing this, Mikoto was growling at Ghidorah.

"NO! IMPOSSIBLE!" Said all three heads as they their eyes were completely wide opened.

"TRY HANDLING THIS!" Shouted Mikoto. With a swipe of her hand, she launched all the giant iron sand swords at Ghidorah.

Normally, Ghidorah would have taken a attack like that head on but his gut told him to dodge it. When one of those giant iron sand storms zoomed by the right head check and left a huge cut. Even though it healed right away, it made him dodge each every one.

He was moving his head, necks and his body away from each giant iron sand storm. Just when he thought it was over, Mikoto released multiple huge lighting bolt at him which all the heads had to duck from it.

"YIKES!" Shouted all three heads before they ducked from that attack.

What he didn't see was that one of those lighting bolts hit one of Godzilla ample leaf shaped dorsal fin, specifically the big one and was absorbed into the dorsal fin.

When Ghidorah glared at Mikoto, she had her tongue out and had her hands right beside her head as she mocked him by flapped her tongue up and down. This strike a nerve to Ghidorah.

"WHAT?" yelled the right and left head. The middle head was gritting his teeth.

"What are you going to do now you big ugly golden three headed freak?" mocked Mikoto. She flapped her tongue again before turning around and mockingly patted her butt to taunt him to come after her. "Here. I will give you a target." She said that to Ghidorah in a taunting way. 

That was the last straw. "WHY YOU! HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME!" said all three heads of Ghidorah as begin stomping his way after Mikoto.

Mikoto used her powers to launch herself from a nearby flag pole and it caused her to be launched into the air. Once she was right next to a building she used her esper powers to attach herself to the metal structure and begin running on the side of the building.

'I may not be as powerful as Godzilla, but I at least I can distract Ghidorah long enough for the big guy to get back on his feet.' Thought Mikoto.

As Mikoto continue to use her Esper powers to leap from building to building, Ghidorah was right on her tail, wanting to kill her for interference.