Wendigo City Part 3

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju................

'They can't be. They have to be alright. Right?' thought Danny as he was having a hard time being confident Mikoto and the others were okay. Danny then landed in front of a Judgement Branch office building.

 Danny then landed in front of a Judgement Branch office building

Danny then went to the second floor. Once he opened it up, he notice that the lights were off and the area was trashed. Stuff scattered everywhere and claw marks where on the walls.

Danny saw a shadow figure sitting on the floor with their back facing him. "Mikoto. I know that is you. Why are you sitting here?" asked Danny.

"Danny? Is that really you?" asked the figure which is Mikoto now standing up but not moving to were Danny is for some reason.

"Yeah it is me. Where are the others?" asked Danny.

"They got turned. What ever those things are, they turned Kuroko, Saten and Uiharu into just like those creatures." Said Mikoto with a sad voice. Danny notice that something was off. Not one point of their conversation that Mikoto moved closed so Danny can see her.

"Mikoto. Why are you hiding in the shadows? Here let me turn some lights on." Said Danny. Before Mikoto say anything to stop him, he found the light switch and turn it on. "There, now whats so........" Danny paused when he saw something that is shocking him to his core.

Mikoto Misaka now has small black horns that are growing on her forehead. Her finger nails are a little bit longer and sharp. Some of her hair bangs are now white and chestnut hair color. She has white fur on her hands and knees. Her once brown eyes are now red eyes.

"I..I..I got nicked by one of those things. Danny, what is this? What is going on?" asked Mikoto as she is showing signs of turning into a Wendigo. Danny was speechless at the moment.

The stakes of this was bad but now it is much worse than before. Danny will need to find a way to stop the Wendigo curse before Mikoto turns into Wendigo completely.

===========================================

"Mikoto. We need to get you out of here." Said Danny as he tried to get closer to her.

"Stop!" Said Mikoto. Danny paused when he was about half way to her. "Don't you get it? If I turned when you are taking me somewhere, I won't be able to stop myself from hurting you." Said Mikoto

Danny only response was just a simple punch to her head. "OW!" Said Mikoto as he rubbed the top of her head where Danny punched her.

"Come on Mikoto. You know it takes more than a simple slash to hurt me, let alone kill me. Mikoto, you are my friend, I won't stop until you are free from this Wendigo curse. You don't need to be afraid. Because I am back and here to stop the threat here and now! So lets stop this curse together Mikoto." Said Danny as he held out his hand for Mikoto to shake.