Gamera and Zilla Vs Super Gyaos and Megalon

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju........

Suddenly, Ramarak came back to life as he bite on Kong left arm. Kong quickly covered up his right hand so the humans will be okay. Both Ramarak and Kong fell to the ground because of what Ramarak attack just did.

Getting a good look at Ramarak, he notice that the slash he created on Ramarak neck is not there anymore.

Smelling the humans that are Kong right hand, Ramarak went to attack where they are. Kong grabbed him by his left hand and was trying to keep him away form his friends.

Ramarak opened up his mouth as he launched his extendable tongue to be wrapped around Kong right hand. Kong tried to keep his hand away from Ramarak mouth.

With one powerful tug, Ramarak had Kong right hand in his mouth

With one powerful tug, Ramarak had Kong right hand in his mouth. Ramarak tried to chop on his foe arm so he can sallow up the humans.

Kong wasn't going to let that happen. With all his strength he pulled his arm free from Ramarak mouth as he also pulled out his tongue as well. As well as any organs the tongue was connected to.

He let go of his foe as he flopped onto the ground, completely dead this time

He let go of his foe as he flopped onto the ground, completely dead this time. Kong finally got his revenge on the monster that took his parents.

"Try coming back to life like that!" Roared Kong. With his left hand, he pound on his chest as he roared into the air that he has defeat Ramarak.

Getting onto his knees he slowly opened up his right hand to see that the two humans are okay. They opened up their eyes to see that they are okay.

Kong gently placed them back on the ground. Once they were on the ground, Kong let out a tired breath. Kong then leaned his back up against some debris as he was tired.

"Thank you big guy. Just rest while you can." Said Mikoto. Kong just smiled at her.

Kong can take it easy now. After years of waiting for this, Kong has finally took care of the creature that was responsible for his parents deaths. Another one of Ghidorah allies bites the dust.