Mega Kaiju VS Anguirus , Mikoto and King Caesar

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju.................

The right head notice a power station right next to them. He slam his jaws onto the power station. Godzilla jerked his head to what the right head is doing.

Ghidorah begin absorbing all the electricity in the city into his body. As he does his entire neck begin to glow as he absorbs all the energy from the power station.

Once he had enough, he released it all in the form of lightning from the tips of his wings.

It not only manage to damage Godzilla, it also took out all the flying aircraft in one move

It not only manage to damage Godzilla, it also took out all the flying aircraft in one move. The Gotengo was hit by this attack but was still flying but all weapons systems were shorted out and will take a while to get them back online.

Godzilla was stepping back from this attack. He stopped when he slammed his left hand into the side of the building. His body was smoking from that attack. He glared at Ghidorah.

All the injuries and wounds that Godzilla put on Ghidorah have begun to heal up. What the strangest thing is, Ghidorah is laughing.

"Did you really think those ones we called were our best back up?" Asked the left head. Godzilla got curious at what Ghidorah just said.

"No. We were saving the best for last." said The right head. This causes Godzilla to get a little bit angry that Ghidorah was hiding a powerful ally all this time and he is just now telling him about it.

"And you are in luck. Because he has just ARRIVED!" Yelled the middle head. Just as Ghidorah finished his sentence, something HUGE jumped out of the water and landed right behind Godzilla.

It had multiple body armor spikes on its back with its color red. It has ten blue eyes. it has two huge long tusks. It has four legs. It has two long arms that have three fingers. It has glowing blue like veins on its body. It also has two tails with blue glowing spikes at the end. Mega Kaiju.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!