Godzilla vs Space Kaijus Part 3

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju............

Godzilla then landed a powerful stomach punch into Monster X stomach. Monster roared in pain as a small amount of blood exited his mouth. Godzilla went to give Monster X another punch but Monster X caught it with his right hand. When he caught it, a powerful shock wave was released that extended to about 6 miles.

Godzilla then unleashed a Atomic Breath at close range at Monster X face. After recovering form that sneak attack, Monster X counter back which Gravity beams that came out of his eyes and the single eyes form his shoulder heads.

Godzilla didn't have time to dodge and the attack hit him straight on. It forced him to fall to one knee. As he gets back up he grows at Monster x. He then released a Atomic Breath at Monster X as he released Gravity Beams at Godzilla.

The two attacks collided with each other and they caused a explosion that was powerful enough to know those two back a few feet.

As Godzilla begin to rise back up, he paused when he look at Monster X to see that ..... his entire body is twitch?

"I will admit you are good Godzilla. But the truth is, I was holding back this entire time. Now it is time to show you my TRUE SELF" Yelled Monster X. Suddenly two golden wings grow out of his back.

 Suddenly two golden wings grow out of his back

His whole body begin to change. His shoulder heads are now no longer half heads. His heads begin to grow into long necks with a dragon like head with each head have different types of horns. His skin color is now golden. He had spikes everywhere on his body like his knees and his single tail turned into two whip like tails.

"What just happened to you?" asked Godzilla. He was shocked of what happened to Monster X

"Monster X is no more. I am now KEIZER GHIDORAH!" Roared Monster X... no, Keizer Ghidorah as all three heads roared as the transformation is complete.

 no, Keizer Ghidorah as all three heads roared as the transformation is complete