Kiyama Harumi

Last time on Academy City Kaiju..........

The Female MUTO was now getting almost to the shore. Mikoto didn't know what to do. As if it was some miracle, all of the seagulls began to come from the sea and headed into the city.

"Whats up with the seagulls?" asked Mikoto.

Suddenly a huge wave was heading towards the city. As it got closer, three huge blade like dorsal fins pop out of the ocean.

"That is not a wave." said Mikoto.

When the wave reached to the female MUTO, a huge creature jumped into the MUTO and did a body slam.

The huge creature had some characteristic of a dinosaur. Its skin was charcoal grey color skin and it look hard a diamonds. It had three rows of blade like dorsal fins on its back. The King of Monsters, Godzilla!!!!!!!!!

Godzilla throw the female MUTO far away from the city and back further into the ocean surface

Godzilla throw the female MUTO far away from the city and back further into the ocean surface. Godzilla then did his famous roar.

SSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The female MUTO then charged straight at Godzilla. Godzilla swinged his tail hard as he can into the MUTO face, cause her to be sent flying sideways.

When the Female MUTO try to stand again, Godzilla grabbed her by the mouth. Godzilla spikes began to glow blue. Godzilla then fired his atomic breath straight into the female MUTO mouth.

As a result, the female MUTO was dead

As a result, the female MUTO was dead. When the MUTO body began to skin into the depths of the ocean, Godzilla swim back into the ocean, far away enough so no one can see him change back into his human form.

Back on the shore, Mikoto was amazing that a giant creature saved her life. "Maybe Uiharu can find info of this guy." She said as she ran towards her friends.