The Age Of Shin Godzilla Part 3

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju........

Deep within of the sea near Tokyo........

A white eye began to slowly open. There was now anger within those eyes as it sets it destination at Tokyo and its rematch with Godzilla.

------------------------------------

Back with Danny........

Danny was now on top of a two story building talking to Godzilla in his mind.

'Okay Godzilla, lets think for minute here. Why would a mutated creature, who has been feeding on nuclear waster all its life, choice now to attack Tokyo?' Thought Danny.

"Well, due to the radiation it was used to feed on, its food supply in the deep part of the ocean must have runned out. It must have been attract to the radiation that the power plants used in Tokyo to generate electricity." Said Godzilla

'Okay that solves that, but why does it mutate or changes its looks when we first fought it?' Thought Danny.

"Its must have been evolving to adapt to situation it was facing. First thing we notices that its gills was spilling out blood and that it couldn't stand up straight. So it evolve to walk straight up and lose the gills so it doesn't have blood lost." Said Godzilla

'But why did it leave after it look behind its back?' Thought Danny.

"Maybe since it was expose to so much radiation that its whole body generates it. It must have felt that it was over heating and that it retreated to coll off." Said Godzilla.

'Great but not going to help us now. IT might have evolve again to have a cooling system in its body from over heating. Who knows what else it evolve to have.' Thought Danny.

Before Godzilla can say anything, they heard a huge evacuation alarm through out the city. That was a sign to them that Shin Godzilla is returned.

Danny quickly turn around to see the creature was back but totally different.

Its skin color is now charcoal rough scales. Its arms have got a little more bigger than the third form arms. Its eyes have sunken into his eye sockets and as a result becoming smaller than what it was in its third Form. 

IT has lots of more teeth in its mouth. Its Marple Leaf spikes on its back have got larger than before. Its height now is about 333 meters and weights about 92,000 metric tons. At the end of its tail has a skull like face at the end of it. There is several small scar like on its body and its color is red. This is Shin Godzilla Fourth Form.

 This is Shin Godzilla Fourth Form

"Okay, this isn't looking good." Said Danny as he was looking at a Shin Godzilla newest form and form Danny perspective, it looks like a monster that the Demon Lord created to destroy man kind.