"You're highly intoxicating."

Just as the weed I was certain she'd smoked before preparing for dinner. I could taste it on her tongue, even though it was tucked under a rigorous cleansing process she'd created to conceal her addiction. In actuality, I was aroused by the naughtiness she possessed. I wondered what else those lips could do. I had shit much bigger for her and I wondered if she could...

"Can you feed me? I have the munchies." She confessed, causing us both to chuckle.

Soundlessly, I led her into the main dining area, where we would be having dinner. There was a bottle of Rosè waiting for her at the far end of the table. Now that she was here, I was rethinking the decision to dine at the larger table. She seemed so far away from my appointed position as I pulled her chair out and waited for her to sit.

So, instead of returning to my end, I settled for the chair next to hers, on the right side. She was at the end in one of the central seats. For a few seconds, I simply stared at her.

"What?" Her cheeks flushed. "It's makeup, Beyoncé. You wear it." Nervously, she squirmed in her chair.

"Did I pay for that service, too?" I'd paid for so much that I wasn't aware of all that was covered.

"No. I did it myself."

"Do you mind removing it?" Gently, I preferred her naked. Her silence spoke loudly. "Are you offended by my request."

"I'm not. I just... wanted to look pretty."

"You're beautiful," I assured her.

"Then what is the problem."

"There is none. You're fine without it. Plus, it disguises one of the most unique parts of you."

As I spoke, I removed the napkin from the table and downed it in the glass of water that sat before her. leaning forward, I swiped it across her face. Relief washed over me as a little marks peeked through the paint that covered her skin. Though stubborn, I was able to clear her face by the time Beatriz appeared with the first course of our meal. Onika had demanded that I didn't bother her lashes or eye makeup. I caved, neither was really a factor to me.

"Ms. Knowles, should I bring your tableware?" Beatriz was the family's chef.

We'd all required her services one time or another. She catered family dinners, gatherings, weddings, brunches and any other occasion we needed food. My mother and father had invested in her catering business after purchasing a cake from her one day while Beatriz was still on the rise. Each night, she'd bake cakes and pies and sell them from her car to make ends meet. She'd began as our dessert lady, but the relationship and her skills morphed into something much more beautiful.

"Yes."

__

Onika Maraj
Knowles Residence
New Rochelle, NY

I was stuffed to capacity. Beyoncé had filled my stomach to the brim and dinner hadn't concluded even five minutes ago, yet, she had filled my pussy as promised.

Her thrusts were so meticulous, hitting my spot each time she pushed into me.

"Beyoncé. Wait." I moaned. "Please. Let me undress."

We didn't make it to her bedroom.
We didn't make it up the stairs.
We didn't make it into the hallway.
In fact, we never made it out of the dining hall.

On the table I'd just had dinner, Beyoncé had me.

"Fuck this dress." She whispered reaching forward and tugged at the thin fabric until it ripped.

Eternal Love: Beynika Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें