2|

As it was our senior year, I was particularly thankful that Sebri and I had almost every class together.

At school, it was like nothing had happened—except Angie was absent, we were surrounded by a storm of whispers, and Sean looked through us.

Lunch was strange without him sitting at our table. In fact, he didn't appear in the cafeteria at all. It was here that we'd met two years ago—he'd entertained me with wild summer camp stories until I'd almost fallen out of my chair.

As we headed to our next period, Sebri suddenly said, "Lucy, get out of my ass and walk next to me."

A tiny blonde popped up beside her, grinning fiendishly at us. The sophomore had just sort of started following us around this year.

"Hey, Luce." I stretched an arm across Sebri to pat the girl's head.

"How's livin'?" she asked.

"Meh," I said.

Lucy zoomed off to class, fearing the late bell (she'd miss the last-minute gossip).

"Damn, were we that fun-sized, even as freshmen?" I said.

"You were," Sebri said.

Well, I'd definitely been flatter. And though I'd never wished my figure away, I had hoped in vain that my height might catch up to the expansion of my chest...and rear end. Sebri could still carry me across town if I hopped on her back, while I'd admitted defeat after a single attempt ("I can't carry you and my boobs—I'll snap in half!").

"Dude..." some random actual-dude said to me when I paused to grab my books. Sebri leaned against the row of lockers, her pencil tapping her thigh. "...isn't your last name Foreskin?"

"You been circumcised?" Sebri threw out the question way too casually.

"No..."

"It's never too late."

What was the phrase? Like a bat out of hell. I was pretty sure I saw him exit the school.

Mrs. Anderson, our history teacher, made school worth attending by her hotness alone. Blonde, doe-eyed, legs that could pretzel around her equally sexy husband. She was a new and welcome addition this year, and I'd greeted her with, "I like your flats, will you marry me?"

"Hi, Mrs. Anderson," I said as she passed my desk. Did I sit in the front? Why hell yes I did. "Bye, Mrs. Anderson."

"Up here, please, Kera," she said, not turning around as she pointed at the back of her head.

I laughed with the class.

Certain teachers were a joy to watch as they walked around a classroom. No matter how dull the hour got, Mrs. Anderson never failed to hold my interest.

"People, an invention you appreciate. Preferably one that made your life easier. I want thoughtful answers. Simon?"

Simon grinned. "I don't wanna know what I'd smell like pre-washing machine." He soaked up the laughs. "Thanks to whichever chick created it."

One of the girls—Hannah—shifted to look at him. Tall, lots of lovely curves. I'd have to stop ogling them sometime. "How do you know it was a woman? I bet it wasn't even."

"She let me dance with her once," I whispered to Seb, preening.

"I'm not touching that one," Simon said, shaking his head.

"All right, all right," Mrs. Anderson said. "Kera?"

"Corsets," I said.

"Aren't those uncomfortable?" Hannah said.