2 - America Realizes He's Faqed

America gasped as blood flew out of his mouth. He slumped downwards at the blow he had just received from the country known as Ukraine.

"You think you're so smart trying to attack our big brother like that huh? Learn your place asshole." Ukraine spat. He pulled his hand up getting ready to hit the American again.

"Ukraine that's enough. Father wants him alive." Ukraine looked up at his sister who had just walked down the stone stairs and entered the basement.

She walked over and kneeled down in front of their prisoner. America avoided looking at her eyes as she raised his chin up with a finger.

"What a fine piece of work you are. A fine catch after Uki screwed everything up." She hissed giving her brother an irritated glance.

"Go to hell." America spat out. His mask hung loosely from his face. He was sitting on the floor feet and hands tied up with a scratchy rope. America had woken up an hour after they had arrived at their location, a deserted house in the middle of a postponed construction sight.

Upstairs, Russia was talking with someone on the phone explaining the events of the previous hour. He hadn't bothered changing out of his suit and stood near the kitchen. A half-empty bottle of vodka stood next to him.

"Of course. I understand. We will take the plane back as soon as we are packed." Russia spoke dimly into the phone. He quickly hung up and looked over at the basement door.

Pocketing his phone, he walked down the stairs to find his sibling laughing at the injured country. They immediately stopped at Russia's arrival.

"Well?" Belarus asked.

"We are taking the plane back as soon as you guys are packed. Hurry up. папа says he wants to see him," Russia nodded at America, "right away."

The two quickly retreated up the stairs leaving Russia alone with their hostage. Russia stared curiously at the beaten up American not saying a word.

America didn't make eye contact as he struggled a little in the ropes. "Damn Russian. And here I thought you were after my father." He finally muttered.

"We were. You just happen to be next best option after that plan was shot to bits." Russia responded leaning against the concrete wall.

"Whatever you want from me, you aren't going to get it." America said confidently looking up at the other. Russia had cared enough to take off his mask and now without it, America could see his cold amber eyes staring at him emotionless.

"What makes you think we want something from you? If you were not so important right now, you would have been dead the minute you attacked me." Russia replied.

"And to think I danced with you." America made a gagging sound before coughing and spitting out a wad of blood.

Russia smiled walking over and leaning down so that his eyes were parallel with America's. Slowly, he reached his hand up to the other's face and pulled off the black mask revealing the rest of his face. America struggled to look away but Russia held his face in place examining it.

"So many stars... I can see why you are known as quite the charmer." Russia grinned letting go of America's face and standing up. He looked at the mask in his hands and turned around.

"I would not get too comfortable if I were you. We are leaving soon." Russia said. He threw the mask on the floor before climbing back up the stairs and slamming the door leaving America all alone in the dark.

America sighed letting out the breathe he didn't know he had been holding. If they were taking him to another place, the chances of someone finding him would dramatically decrease.