The Cheating

A/N: Before Cameron and Amy broke up. Enjoy

I was bored one-day after school, and decided to call him up, he asked if I wanted to come to his house and my dumb ass said yes.

Lucas: where are u?
Me: I'm right around the corner from your house

Lucas: aright I'm on my way, don't move

One thing lead to another and I was sprawled on his couch

One thing lead to another and I was sprawled on his couch. This house was small but huge, it had paintings here there and everywhere, I mean, whoever designed this place did a pretty good job.
I was there texting my boyfriend lying about where I was, until I felt the phone slip out of my hand and he was untop of me.
Our eyes met and I quickly looked away, his corny grin made me nervous, as to what was going to happen. He held my face gently in his hand, and held it up where my eyes met his, I was so drawn in his eyes I couldn't look away. Then I notice everything I didn't before, the way his eyes looked when I'm beneath him as if telling my whole body he's in charge, his lips just drag all my attention when he gives me that weird grin. In all this I loose it hoping, he'd do something else, at that I feel his lips press against mine, and I gladly accept them, I accepted his soft kisses, my body wanting more.

Fuck I shouldn't do this.

Just when I was getting to enjoy my self he pulls away, and I pout.

"Why are we not in the bedroom?" He asked me, I shrug and he lifts me up after a few footsteps .I feel my body fall unto a warm spongy surface. He lays beside me, and I find my self getting closer to him.
He then proceeds to go on top of me, I don't move I don't make a sound waiting patiently to see what will happen next.

Snap!
He undo's my bra with one hand,
"I'm impressed" I say with my stupid self, what the fuck are u saying Amy get it together and just fuck him!

And so that happened.

He threw, my shorts off to the other end of the Earth, he comes up to my face and starts kissing me, the deeper we go the more my pussy aches for his touch, but he teases me. His hand slowly slids down my stomach, and I feel his finger slowly move around my clit, while is other hand careses my left breast and the other in his mouth. I let out a small moan when I feel his tongue twirl over my nipples.
He stops, and starts to kiss my stomach and the futher he goes the more my pussy aches. I suddenly feel his lips on my already wet entrance, he moves his tongue around my entrance and kisses it. He leans up to kiss me.
I hold him. As I taste every bit of me, kissing me, his hands, rub against my entrance, and his index slowly, enters me and my body shivers, slowly, in and out and I get weter each time.

Before I can even process the awsome sensation I'm feeling. He gets up, I turned by back to him, I'm guessing that's when he went for a condom.

Can't risk getting me pregnant huh.

I feel him entering me, as I stretch to accommodate his odly weird size.
not too big not too small
He places my legs on his shoulder, and slowly places his erect penis inside me, and out he goes and with each penetration, I feels a sense of wetness.
I role unto my stomach accommodate him from behind, as he thrust in me fast and faster, our moans flow with the rhythm of this thights slapping against, my ass.......
He moves out to change position when I stop him.
He seems disappointed I think, but I shouldn't be doing this I have a boyfriend. But it was fucking worth it, Carmon never made me have an orgasm. And I am proud to say this was the best sex of my life.

I laid on the bed, holding on tight to one of his pillows. Trying to process what just happened, did I really just have sex with someone I called my brother ever since I was like eight. Ever since I told him I lost my virginity and I started to open up to him, I began to like him more. I'd never see my self in a relationship with him, no matter how I feel about him years to come I just can't date him.
Thinking of all this my emotional ass, wanted to cry, but I grew a dick and didn't.

I jumped off the bed and put my clothes back on. I still couldn't stop thinking about the one thing I thought was a mistake. But I didn't die and as long as Cameron doesn't find out I'll be fine. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Hopefully

A/N: Thanks for reading my lovelies