13 November, Wednesday 16:36

Robbe leads me to his room and suddenly pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss roughly back and he pulls me on to the bed where we continue our kisses. His arm pulls me closer and he leans over me while he crashes his lips against mine. His tongue slips into my mouth and I like the taste of him.

I break the kiss and grab a pillow to hit him with it. I softly smack him with the pillow a few times, but he grabs one and hits me aggressively back. I shrink into a ball, while Robbe is still slapping the pillow against my head, and I laugh until my stomach hurts.

He pushes me back and continues the soft kisses. He breaks the kiss and looks at me with his big brown doe eyes.

"Do you want to smoke a joint?" Robbe asks.

I'm not allowed to actually smoke weed, as it can make a bipolar episode even worse. But I don't feel like anything would happen now, I'm feeling great actually.

I nod yes and he lights up the joint and hands it to me. I take a drag and blow the smoke into Robbe's face and hold the joint out to let him take a drag from my fingers. He giggles and falls next to me and I can't help but to giggle with him.

I put the joint down and touch his lips gently with my fingers. Robbe has the softest lips in the world and I lean in to feel it on my lips again. Robbe wraps his arm around my neck and kisses me harder. My hand cups his face and I pull back.

I look at his face and remember the drawing. I smirk as he is desperate to kiss me again.

"Wait a second," I say softly.

I grab the picture from my sketchbook to show him. He hold the sketch into his hands with admiration and smiles.

"It isn't finished yet, but imagine this on a big wall. In these intense colours," I say.

Robbe is grateful and leans in to kiss me. I grab a bag of crisps from the coffee table and hold one out in front of his mouth. He comes closer to take a bite, but I yank it away before he can. He rolls his eyes jokingly and I feed him the crisp this time.

I jump up and grab my camera, because this is the perfect moment to take a photo of him. He looks so beautiful and I need to remember it.

"I won't smile at the camera!" Robbe shouts.

"It looks like you are smiling," I laugh.

"Put away that camera," he commands. I pull back as he reaches for it.

"You're smiling," I joke and try to snap a shot of him. He keeps pulling the camera away and I struggle to take a photo.

"Is that camera expensive? Put it away" Robbe says.

"Come on, strike a pose," I joke.

He giggles and slaps the camera once again. He is really making it difficult for me to take one photo of him. I fall next to him and he wraps his arms around me.

"Wait, I'll turn it around," I say. I stick my tongue out and snap a photo, which Robbe allows this time.

We lay back on the bed, but in opposite directions. My feet rest against his wall, while his dangle from the bed. He boops my nose with his index finger and it makes us both giggle.

He rests his head on my arm and moves his hand to my hair. I love it when he plays with my hair, and it makes me wild if he pulls it. I turn to look at him.

"Who is your favourite actor?" I ask.

"Leonardo DiCaprio," he answers.

"Seriously?" I ask in shock. I expected him to say Megan Fox or someone like that.