"What if you're presented with two pieces of chicken and you can only choose one. The first is flavored with one of your most favorite flavor in the world while the other is flavored with a new flavor you haven't tried before. Which of the two will you choose?"

Jisoo gives Jennie a hard stare, "....Why are you suddenly asking me this hard question. I already have a lot of problems in life starting with school— then you add this."

"I'm sorry," Jennie bursts out in laughter. "I was just curious– it's only chicken, how can it be so hard to choose?" she bites her lips to stop smiling.

Jisoo turns to Jennie's direction, "That's it! It's hard to choose because it's chicken." she raises her two hands and flails it around to exclaim her point.

"I don't understand...?"

"It's because you don't love chicken like how I love it." Jisoo pouts and crosses her arms.

"But I guess I'd choose the new flavor." Jisoo shrugged and turned around to do her work again.

"Why?" Jennie tilts her head in question.

"Because... I haven't tried it before?" Jisoo says in uncertainty, she softly pokes the back of her pen in her cheeks.

Jisoo shrugs, "Plus I've eaten my favorite flavored chicken a dozen times now– so it's not bad to try new things once in a while."

"I see." Jennie nods in understanding.

"I can't believe our convo went to chickens." Jisoo scrunched her nose.

"Well, you started it." Jennie laughs again.

×-×-×-×

"Lalisaaaaaaa!" the door the blonde's office bursts open.

A fuming redhead marches her way to Lisa, and the blonde could only freeze in fear on her chair.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Rosé leans over the desk and grabs Lisa's collar, the blonde almost smashed her face on the hard table from the force.

"Rosie—" Lisa chokes.

The blonde places her palms on the table to stop herself from crashing down but it's choking her on the process, by how hard Rosé's been pulling her collar.

Lisa's face turns the same shade of red as Rosé's fuming face, "Can't breathe." she wheezed.

Rosé stares at the suffering look of Lisa and releases her hold on the girl's collar,  "Oh sorry." she sheepishly smiles and steps back from the desk.

Lisa takes a deep breath and sighs in relief. She fixes her disarrayed collar and hair.

"Jeez Rosé, you didn't have to harass me like that. If you have a crush on me, just say so, and I might think about doing it with you." Lisa jokes.

Lisa's eyes flashed, she cups the side of her mouth as if she was telling a secret.

Lisa whispers, "Well, that is if you wouldn't mind cheating on Jisoo." she gives Rosé a teasing smile.

Lisa's whole demeanor was playful but her eyes were blank.

Rosé was taken aback.

The redhead furrows her brows and looks at the blonde in caution, she places a hand on her hips.

Rosé starts her rant, "Lisa where did you go these past few days? You suddenly disappear, then reappear as if nothing happened. Do you know how worried we were? Jennie wouldn't stop pestering me about your whereabouts and I can't give her an answer because I myself have no idea where you ran off to. The least I could do is stop the two sisters from sending a whole army squad to locate you because of your text of 'I'm okay, just went somewhere.'"

"Jennie..." Lisa clicked her tongue, her mood darkens when she heard the feline girls name.

The redhead seemed to have noticed the sudden change of behavior.

With hesitation, Rosé asked, "Did you leaving to go somewhere else had something to do with Jennie?"

Lisa doesn't reply.

"Did something happen?" Rosé asks again.

Lisa closes her eyes and exhales–

"I've called off Jennie and I's engagement."

Rosé stares at the calm blond, a million thoughts ran through the redhead's brain.

"And I think you already know why Rosé." now it was the redhead's turn to be silent.

"I know you and Jisoo have known for a while now. You two may act clueless sometimes, but I know you're not stupid. It only takes a blind person to not notice." Lisa slowly opens her eyes to meet with Rosé's sad ones.

"...Will you be alright?"

"I will be." Lisa slowly nods.

"It hurts, I won't deny that. But its already a dull pain. I guess my heart slowly learnt to numb and protect itself." the blonde gave a suppressed (heart broken) chuckle while pointing at her chest.

Lisa suddenly had a thoughtful look, her eyes glazed over.

"But do you know what hurts me more?"

"To know that she could easily fall out of love and move on with someone new while here I am trying my best to restrain my beating heart that only ever shouts for Jennie Kim."

(I thought about it— Do you know what made something precious Lisa? Losing it then finding it. I lost you... But... —I never found you again.)

×-×-×-×

Why do people cheat in a relationship?

Unfaithful | JenlisaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara