Entry 30

Dear paper,

Kakuzu HESITATED to stitch my pinky back on.

W h a t t h e f u c k

Kakuzu never hesitates, its either no, yes, walking away. He legit looked at my pinky and me for like 10 seconds.

Fuck that, maybe Blondie has been scarring him with useless information.

Speaking of blonde, he asked me if I love Jashin

Like what the Jashin?

Of course I DO , i dont have time for his stupid questions.

AH i sound like Kakuzu when I say that ...

Still, no, I have not fucking found someone, and I don't care about many people, so its fucking worthless.

Screw you blonde bitch.

Oh Sasori finally came out of his room today, but immediately grabbed Deidara and left

Like what the fuck? Are they fucking too?

Probably not, I don't know if puppets have dicks....

ANYWAYS, Konan seems hurt, shes always fucking limping...

Leader seems to try to help her, and they look at eachother like Kisame looks at enemies...

Hungry.

Which is fucking weird, is leader eating konan? Is that why she is limping?

Fuck, well, that must SUCK.

Luckily I am the only one in the hideout currently, everyone is on a mission, and the money fag is on a bounty hunt.

That fucking miser didn't even offer to let me go or even say goodbye, like what the fuck?

I wonder what the shit is going on around here, it seems everyone knows something I DONT.

Well, I am running out of room on this page, so I have to cut the crap and leave.

-Your Left out jashinist, Hidan