"We know where it's coming from." Dialga had voiced as the girls looked at him. They saw him walking as they all followed after.

Being curious as to where such tranquil music was coming from. They went towards the source of where the sound was being produced.

It didn't take long before before they had made it to where the music was coming from. The girls noticing that both the dragons stopped.

They looked to see that the boys were staring upwards, to which they followed their gaze before widening their eyes in surprise.

A figure could be seen sitting on an open space on the wall of the house, which was someone familiar to them all.

The figure appearing to be playing what looked like an ocarina as they had their eyes closed as the serene sound played.

The person sitting down and playing the song was none other than Lugia! They all could only listen in silence as well as surprise, aside from the boys.

As soon as the song stopped, everything was quiet as Lugia opened his eyes before noticing the five of them staring up at him.

"Oh, hey guys!" Lugia smiled. He them jumped down and landed softly as he walked up to them before looking down at them all.

"Sup, Lugia. What are you doing here?" Palkia asked curiously. Lugia looked at then and responded. "Huh? Didn't you know? I'm living here."

"What?" They all muttered in confusion.

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Oh, that makes sense. No wonder the house was so damn big." Dialga nodded his head in understanding as they all could be seen sitting down on couches.

They had decided to all have a seat as Lugia explained everything that was going on and why he was here.

Apparently, the reason for the abnormally large house was that many others were going to be living with them.

Those being people like Lugia, Ho-oh, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos and many others. The only ones who most likely weren't were Regigigas and the Regi Trio.

Regigigas needed to be at his temple and the Regi Trio needed to be there to help protect Regigigas from any possible intruders.

"Exactly. I'm surprise Lord Arceus hadn't told you guys." Lugia said as he leaned back on his singular couch.

"E-Excuse me Mr. Arnav- I mean Lord Lugia!" Wendy had quickly corrected herself as Lugia turned his attention to her.

"Is there something you need?"

"I-I was just wondering, where are the others True Gods? If you're here, where are they?" Wendy wondered curiously.

"Yeah! Wouldn't they be here as well?" Chelia added in confusion as well. Carla just sat down on the couch as she crossed her arms while listening.

"They're busy as of right now, they should be arriving some other time." Lugia answered. "I'm not sure when specifically though."