7

Jin went to work that next day - he was one of the best doctors in Korea.
Today was a special day, he was told to go to a Library.

The second he heard the word 'library' he had a small thought of Namjoon - but shrugged it of once he realised.
×××××××××××××××××××××××

Walking into the library,his gaze met Hoeseok, his partner in body solving.
Police lights were shining as more police cars pulled up.
Bookshelves were flat on the floor with books scattered all over the place.
Some of the books were even burnt out and the gore on the walls was unreal.
" w-what the hell!?!"
I heard Hoeseok exclaim.
I cringed at the sight and felt slightly bad for hobi because he hates gory scenes.
How did he even pass his tests if he has that fear?
That dosent matter.
We crossed under yellow police tape because we are important asf.
Dead bodies caught my attention the most.

Suddenly, a police officer came running to us, a file in hand.
" D-doctor Kim! Doctor Jung!"
He opened the file in his hand and pointed to some of the words on the paper he took out.
" At 9:56PM, we received a call telling us that they had seen from a distance
approximately 5 people running out the local library with something that looked like sacks that were moving and weapons on their backs." Hobi spoke up.
"Since it was near night, they probably would've planned it to be late thinking the darkness would cover them from being seen"

"Probably" Jin responded.
Hoeseok glanced over at Jin by his side - looking at Jin.

" Do you have an idea
Of what happened?" Hobi
Tried to to shift my mind away from something I have an idea happened.

An idea popped up in Jins head but be decided to ignore it....

.... For now.